Chapter 15: Senior Prom/Lucy Getting Ready

It was 4 weeks later the Saturday of prom. Lucy had woke up at 9:00 she got up and went and took a shower fixed her makeup and hair. She just put powder on for makeup. For her hair she just straightened it. She looked in her closet and got a green short sleeve floral bow slim dress with wedge bootie's. She went downstairs and ate breakfast. Then she left at 10:30 for her nail salon appointment. When she got at the salon it was 11:00 she waited 3 hours When she finally got her nails done she went with a red color. She left the nail salon at 2:00. She went to get something to eat before her hair appointment at 3. After she ate she went straight to her hair appointment. She wanted her hair to be curly but with a twist/edge. So they did retro curls. The link is here to see what the curls look like.  https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/fc/33/7f/fc337f9ea7ab540c0c29bedae0b493b3.jpg

When her hair was done it was 4:00. She went to her makeup artist she was the building next door. Her makeup artist did a neutral color eye shadow with eyeliner. She did a red lip color. It was by MAC, Ruby Woo. When she got done with her makeup it was 5:30. When she got home it was 10 minutes till 6. She went inside and told her mom to come help her put her dress on. They go upstairs it 6:10 and the doorbell rings. She thought she isn't ready yet. Her dad get's the door, come on in she is getting ready. She finally gets her dress and shoes on. She goes downstairs. Ethan says, Lucy you look absolutely gorgeous. Lucy says, you look handsome. Her mom says, lets take a picture the limo will be here any minute. They take a few pictures waiting on them to get there. 10 minutes later the limo gets here with Zack and Sophie. Lucy's mom says do you all want to take a group picture. Sophie and Zack say sure. They get together and take one group picture. Then they get in the limo and go to get something to eat.  On the way to the restaurant Sophie and Zack are kissing, and Ethan is jealous because he likes Sophie so he kisses Lucy, and sparks fly between them. He wasn't thinking about Sophie anymore he was thinking about Lucy.

                                            PROM FINALLY...

When they get at prom they get out of the limo, and go inside. Zack asks Sophie if she would like to dance. She says yes. They go and dance. He tells her she looks absolutely stunning and gorgeous. Thanks, babe. But you already told me that. I know I just want you to know that and how much I love you. Sophie leans in and kisses him.  Ethan asks Lucy to dance. I would love too. They get on the dance floor. Lucy: So that kiss was unexpected Ethan: Yes it was unexpected, but in a good way Lucy: I thought it was in a good way. Ethan: Me too, it felt amazing. Sophie: It did sparks flew for me Ethan: They did for me too. I think I'm falling in love with you Lucy. Lucy: I do too. Ethan: Leans in and kisses her. MAY I PLEASE HAVE EVERYBODY'S ATTENTION I WOULD LIKE TO ANNOUNCE PROM KING AND QUEEN. PROM QUEEN IS SOPHIE BLUSH. Sophie goes up on stage and they put the crown on her head. PROM KING IS ZACK SCOTT. Zack goes up on stage and they put his crown on his head. THE 2015 PROM KING AND QUEEN. NOW IF THE PROM KING AND QUEEN WOULD GOON THE DANCE FLOOR AND HAVE THEIR KING AND QUEEN DANCE. Zack takes Sophie's hand and they go down the steps onto the dance floor and have their dance. Sophie: Zack I can't believe we are prom king and queen. Zack: Why not we are a great couple, and you are the most beautiful girl in school. Sophie: I am not. Zack: You are to me. Sophie: You are so sweet to me. Zack: I am just treating you the way you should be treated everything I have said tonight is true you are gorgeous, and the most beautiful girl in this room in my eyes. Sophie leans in and kisses him. Lucy and Ethan are still on the dance floor together kissing 10 minutes later. They don't leave prom till 12:00. The limo driver drops Lucy and Ethan off at her house, he has his car. Then he takes Sophie to her house before she goes in they kiss goodnight. Then the limo driver takes Zack home.