Chapter 14: 4 Weeks!!!

Saturday Morning

Sophie wakes up with a text from Lucy. It says, Prom dress shopping at 10 does that work. Reply, that will be fine just come by my house and pick me up Reply, Okay. Sophie gets out of bed it is 8:00 and goes and gets in the shower fixes her hair and makeup. She did her hair in a French twist then put it in a ponytail. She did her eye shadow in a rose gold color. She gets in her closet and finds a pair of black leggings, grey soft sweatshirt, with a pink scarf, and toms. She grabs her lous Vuitton handbag and sunglasses. It is 9:30 she goes downstairs and eats breakfast.

This is a link to Sophie's outfit for the day it is off of Pinterest. https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/ad/5e/c0/ad5ec0e9d91b66dbb33508fd155795d3.jpg

Lucy gets up at 8:30 and gets up and takes a shower and fixes her hair and makeup. She curls her hair. Her eyes are a Smokey eye. She gets in her closet and finds a love t-shirt with denim jeans and white wedges. Grabs her leopard clutch, her watch. And goes downstairs and eats breakfast.

She gets at Sophie's house at 10 and rings the doorbell. Are you ready to go? Yeah. When they get at the place that sells the fancy dresses. They go in the store and they pick out a few dresses to try on. Sophie gets a black nude long prom dress with lace. Lucy gets a polka dot dress with a sequin bodice and a flared ball gown skirt. When they get in the car after buying their dresses. Ethan calls her. Sophie: Hey Ethan: Do you want to hang out today as friends? Sophie: I am actually prom dress shopping. Ethan : Oh, I'm sorry. Sophie: Are you going to prom? Ethan: Idk, I don't have a date. Sophie: I can find you someone to take. Ethan: Would you do that for me. Sophie: Of course Ethan: Thanks Sophie: G2G, BYE.

Lucy: Who was that? Sophie: Ethan Main Lucy: How do you know him? Sophie: He went to my old school. Lucy: Why were you talking to him Sophie: He is moving to our school. Sophie: I Kinda dated him last year too, and he asked me on a date last night. Lucy: OMG, What did you say? Sophie: That I have a boyfriend. Lucy: Is he cute? Yes.

Lucy takes Sophie home then she goes home. When Lucy gets home Connor calls her and breaks up with her on the phone, because he told her that she was too much to handle. When she got off the phone she called Sophie. Sophie: What's wrong? Lucy: Connor broke up with me. Sophie: Why? Lucy: He said I was too much to handle. Sophie: I'm so sorry. Lucy: The thing that bothers me the most is I just bought this beautiful great dress and now I don't have a date. Sophie: What if I told you I knew somebody who wanted a date to the prom that just moved here. Lucy: I'd say is he cute? Sophie: Yes very i's Ethan. He is new and he wants a date and I told him I would find him a date. Sophie: What do you say? Lucy: Yes, I would love too go with Ethan. Sophie: I'll talk to him Monday. Lucy: K

MONDAY MORNING

Sophie wakes up at 6:00 gets up and goes and takes a shower fixes her hair and makeup. She fixes her hair. Her hair is curled with 2 braids on one side. Her eyes are a rose gold color. Her outfit is a orange blazer with a navy top and a printed skirt with a gold necklace, and a Michael Kors watch, with her Michael Kors handbag with her navy wedges. Then she goes downstairs an eats breakfast and then leaves for school.

Lucy gets up at 6:00 an takes a shower and does her makeup an hair. She straightens her hair with a braid. Her eye shadow is a rose gold color. She gets a baby pink top out with a white and navy polka dot skirt with a gold necklace navy boy heels. Then she goes downstairs and eats breakfast.

This is the link to a picture of Lucy's outfit. https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/66/fe/2b/66fe2b9c941b38f4305b2267cdaca1f3.jpg

Sophie and Zack get at school at the same time today. They go inside together and go to there first period class. After 1st period Sophie goes and talks to Ethan about Lucy. Ethan: OMG, Sophie is that you? Sophie: Yeah it's me. Ethan: You look so different. Sophie: I know, I got a upgrade. Ethan: So what's up did you find me somebody to go to prom with? Sophie: I did find you somebody to go to prom with. Ethan: Who is it? Sophie: It's my best friend Lucy. Ethan: Thanks so much Sophie. Sophie her is her phone number. Ethan: Thanks.

She runs into Lucy walking down the hallway. Sophie: Hey, he is excited to meet you Lucy: Is he here today? Sophie: Yes, and he is right over there across from you. Lucy: OMG, Sophie he is hot!!! Sophie: I know why do you think I dated him last year, I gave him your phone number. Lucy: Is he going to call. Sophie: Yeah, why wouldn't he. Lucy: Thanks so much, your welcome. After school, when she gets home calls Zack. Zack: Hey babe. Sophie I was just calling to tell you what color my dress has in it so you can get colors to match. Zack: OK Sophie: It is black with a little bit of navy a little glitz it is a V-neck. Zack: Babe you are going to look beautiful at prom in 4 weeks. Sophie: Thanks babe.

Ethan calls Lucy at 4:00 that day. Lucy: Hello. Ethan: Hello Lucy: Ethan. Ethan: Yes its Ethan. Lucy: I know. Ethan: So what color is your dress so I can get a tux to match. Lucy it is black and white. Ethan: Thanks see you later Lucy: See ya.

Sophie and Lucy looks at hair and makeup ideas for the next 3 weeks.