Chapter 7: You And I

Thursday Morning I woke up to rain. It was pouring the rain when I got up to get ready for school. I laid in bed for a few minutes hoping the rain would stop. But it never stopped, she had to get up and pick out an outfit for a rainy day. She got out of bed went to her closet looked around. She found a emerald lace dress, black dotted tights, and a gold necklace, with black heeled boots. Did her hair today she curled her hair. She did a gold Smokey eye today with a cat eye. She was all set for school. She just had to eat some breakfast, then she would go to school. She ate a bowl of cereal. Then she left. While she was in the car she was jamming to a song.

Song: Little White Lies By: One Direction

[Verse 1]

I figured it out

I figured it out from black and white

Seconds and hours

Maybe they had to take some time

I know how it goes

I know how it goes from wrong to right

Silence and sound

Did they ever hold each other tight like us

Did they ever fight like us

[Chorus]

You and I

We don't wanna be like them

We can make it till the end

Nothing can come between you and I

Not even the Gods above can separate the two of us

No nothing can come between you and I

Oh, you and I

[Verse 2]

I figured it out

Saw the mistakes of up and down

Meet in the middle

There's always room for common ground

I see what it's like

I see what it's like for day and night

Never together

Cause they see things in a different light like us

Did they ever try like us?

[Chorus]

You and I

We don't wanna be like them

We can make it till the end

Nothing can come between you and I

Not even the Gods above can separate the two of us

[Instrumental]

[Chorus]

'Cause You and I

We don't wanna be like them

We can make it till the end

Nothing can come between you and I

Not even the Gods above can separate the two of us

No nothing can come between you and I

Oh, you and I

You and I

We could make it if we try

You and I, you and I

Hey. Hey. I got your letter, Sophie. What did you think? I loved it. I'm glad. I was singing a song in the car today. I wish you were with me so we both could sing it together. What was the song? You And I, By One Direction. Sorry I wasn't there to sing it with you maybe, next time. So where are we going tonight for dinner? I was thinking Mexican? That sounds perfect. See you later. See you later.

Hey Lucy, what's up? Nothing much, what about you. I have a date with Zack tonight. Cool, that's like you second date this week. I know. What should I wear we are going to the movies? I think you should wear a skirt, top, and boots with heels. Okay, thinks so much Lucy. You are a great friend. How are you and Connor doing as a couple? We aren't an official couple yet. Our first date isn't until tomorrow. Oh, Do you want it to be today? Yes, jut call him and ask him Lucy. Okay. Thanks for the advice Lucy. You're welcome.

Hey, Connor it's Lucy. Would you like to go out tonight instead of tomorrow? I would love too. Great, do you want to go to the movies? There is a great movie playing sure. 5:00? See you then. Can't wait.

Lucy asks Sophie to come hoe with her to help her find something to wear she only has like 2 hours to get ready. At 2:45, she brought her car so she followed Lucy to her house. Lucy had beautiful long blonde hair. Sophie was great at fixing hair, so she fixed her hair in a curly looking bun. But first she helped her pick out some clothes first. Lucy was more of a black outfit Kinda girl anything black she loved. So I found a Black sweater like top, with a light blue skirt, and polka dot tights, And black heeled boots. She had a light blue eye shadow with brown eyeliner. Red lipstick. I got to get going Lucy. I have to get ready but have a great time on your date. You too Sophie.

Sophie goes home goes to her room and looks in her closet. She found a yellow skirt, with a white top, and a blue and white long coat, because it was still raining. Shoes: Leopard print boots. Hair was the same except she curled it. Makeup was the same as earlier she just touched it up a little more. Then she was ready for the movies started at 7:00?

Connor came and picked Lucy up at 4:30. He had brought her flowers, like his brother did Sophie. Are you ready to go he asked Lucy. Yes, I am. K. Let's go. When we get to the movies, the movie we wanted to watch was sold out, so they decided to go to Mexican.

Zack came to pick Sophie up at 5:30. When the door bell rang she was just waiting on him. So she got the door this time. He said are you ready to go? Yes, please. Okay, perfect let's go. When we get at the movies. We get our tickets, then get something to drink and some popcorn then went in the movie theater. We were watching The Fault In Our Stars. During half of the movie I was crying my eyes out it was so sad. So was Zack, he wasn't crying his eyes out but he was crying. It was a sad movie. About cancer, and love that two people who had cancer had fallen in love with each other. When the movie was over we left. When we got in the car Zack's phone rang. When he picked it up he got this sad look in is face like something terrible just happened. When he got of the phone he said his dad was sent to the hospital because when his mom got home his dad was passed out on the phone. The doctors don't think he just passed out they think there was a reason why. So, I' sorry we have to end our date but I have to go to the hospital. Of course I understand its family. When we get to my house he gives me a kiss and I get out. Text me or call me with any news about your dad. Okay.

He calls Connor on his way to the hospital to see if anybody had called him. Nobody had called him, he had already ended his date it was at 5:00 so he came straight from the house to the hospital.