CHAPTER 20: GRADUATION!!!

SATURDAY GRADUTION DAY!!

Saturday morning Sophie wakes up at 9:00. Graduation is at 2:00. She gets up and goes downstairs and eats a bowl of cereal and fixes a cup of coffee. Then she goes upstairs and takes a shower, dry's her hair, puts her makeup on. She does a golden Smokey eye, Black winged eye liner, Fake lashes, Natural arched brow, Highlighted inner corners, And red lipstick. Then she fixes her hair. She curl's her hair then does a Dutch braid then pancaked the braid. She polished her nails light pink. Then she went into her closet and found a white button up shirt and a black and white striped skirt paired with white and nude pumps https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/6b/47/20/6b4720d258538582d9bad64f9a339347.jpg. With a statement necklace https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/b8/59/0d/b8590d6a638028497c6f6cd490cbe39f.jpg.

Lucy woke up at 9:30. Graduation is at 2:00. She get's out of bed goes downstairs and fixes some breakfast. Then goes back upstairs and takes a shower, dry's her hair, and does her makeup on. She does a Rose gold eyes https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/20/dd/4f/20dd4f7cf6a9eff889a049669e6848c5.jpg, Winged out eye liner, Dark pink lipstick. She curled her A-line bob then she braided on side of her hair https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/d7/9e/d2/d79ed26b10db84d4410b09dda54c3021.jpg. She polished her nails navy blue. Then she went into her closet and found light blue top with a blue and light blue skirt with a leather jacket and gold pumps https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/83/e9/3c/83e93ca602857d1adf494ae1f7cdde20.jpg.

Zach woke up at 10:00. Graduation is at 2:00. He gets out of bed and goes downstairs and eats some breakfast and fixes a cup of coffee. Then goes back upstairs and takes a shower, fixes his hair. He goes in his closet and found a white t-shirt, with a whit button up shirt, paired with a pair of denim jeans, with the shirt tucked in.

Ethan woke up at 10:30. Graduation is at 2:00. He gets up out of bed and goes downstairs and eats breakfast, and fixes a cup of coffee. Then goes back upstairs and takes a shower, and fixes his hair. Then goes in his closet and found a navy blue button up, paired with light denim jeans.

At 1:30 Zach goes to Sophie's house. He is riding with Sophie and her parents to graduation his mom isn't coming. Lucy goes to Ethan's house she is going to graduation with him.  After graduation Sophie, Zach, Lucy, and Ethan go to an Italian restaurant. When they get at the restaurant Zach tells Lucy and Ethan that they are leaving for Paris tomorrow. Lucy said who is going to Paris? Sophie said, Zach and I are. Lucy said, OMG Sophie that is great I love Paris. Sophie said, I know Zach surprised me about going to Paris. Zach takes Sophie home and walks her to the door and gives her a goodnight kiss and says see you tomorrow at 11 for our flight to Paris. Love you babe. Love you too.