Chapter 3: Girlfriend Boyfriend/Not Quite That Simple

Today is just Saturday, I am beyond excited for my first official date with Zack Scott. I wish I knew If he was excited to go on the date too. If he was anxious about it. What could I do to pass the time before tomorrow night. She hadn't made any new friends yet except for Zack. I guess I could go to the mall to buy some new clothes, an outfit for tomorrow night. I got dresses, ready , eat breakfast. Hop in my car turn on some music, and leave to head down to the mall. I decide to go to Crew first. I bought some skirts, tops, dresses, and a necklace. I was walking down the mall, and I seen Zack. I was so happy when I seen his smile. He smiled back at me. When I got closed her said, what are you doing here? Doing a little shopping, I love ton shop. What are you doing here? Same thing you are shopping for some clothes. Well, I better get going Zack, see you tomorrow night! See you tomorrow night Sophie! She went in the shoe store and get her some pumps to were with the dress she bought at J.Crew. I figured I had got enough of what I came to get, and so glad I came out to get a few things. I get something to eat on the way back home. When I get home, I get on my laptop and I had an email Conner Scott? Was he related to Zack? The message said, Hello this Connor Zack's brother he told me you asked him out, and that he really liked you. And he accepted your date. I have to tell you something he is a player he can't keep a girlfriend for longer than a week. I know this because he is my brother, but also he is my best friend. Just thought you should know before you went out with him

Connor Scott.

OMG. He's a player who can't keep a girlfriend for longer than a week. I have to cancel this date, I already like him. The date would just make me like him even more. I grab my phone and dial his phone number 606-525-653 Hello Hey it's me Sophie. HEY Sophie. I have to cancel our date for tomorrow night. Why? I forgot that I had church at 6:00. We can go earlier. No I have morning service and evening service. You can come to church with me if you would like. That sounds perfect Sophie. What time should I pick you up Sophie? 10:30.OK, see you tomorrow. See ya.

I just couldn't say no to him. I think he is adorable maybe his brother is wrong about him. Just hope it wasn't a mistake to invite him to church. That night Sophie had trouble sleeping, because of Connor had told her about Zack. She was so tired Sunday morning. When she had to get up to get ready for church. She felt like he was playing her acting like he liked her just to break it off. She finally got ready. Ate breakfast, and then the door bell rang. She didn't want to get the door because she knew it was Zack. She finally opened the door, It was not Zack it was Connor. He said Zack got sick last night and told me to come to you're house and tell you. Thanks for telling me, you can go now. Bye. Bye. After he left, I couldn't stop crying he wasn't sick. He just didn't want to go to church with me, or anywhere with me. Connor was right. he was a player, a jerk. But he also was the only person I had met and liked. I thought he was my friend. I balled my eyes out all day Sunday. I didn't even go to church. I couldn't stop crying. All throw the night I was thinking about him. I would have to see him tomorrow. I wonder what excuse he will come up with this time. Will he say he was throwing up, had a fever. Will he be telling the truth or a lie. Who knows have to wait, and see. I guess I should go to bed so I can look good tomorrow so he knows what a horrible mistake he made lieing to a girl as sweet, and kind as I.

Monday Morning, started of good I guess besides the fact that I missed Zack, and knowing that he lied didn't make me like him any less. When I got to school that morning. I didn't see Zack at all in first period. I actually got worried about him. Was he okay? Was he really sick yesterday? Was I just being start out rude and mean. Accusing him of something I didn't know for a fact he did. He finally showed up at lunch, he came and sit by me. I acted mad. Are you mad at me, Zack said. Yes, I AM. Why. You blew me off yesterday, were you really sick. Who told you that I was sick? Your brother came by yesterday morning, and told me that you told him to come and tell me you were sick and you couldn't go to church. I never said that, he told me you called while I was in the shower and told me not to come to your house or to church. Sophie, I think you are really cool. Would love to go out on a date with you? Yes, I will go on a date with you but you better not blow me of this time? I won't I promise. You are amazing, and cool. Sophie. So are you Zack Lucas Scott. Tuesday night at 6:00? Sounds great, see you tomorrow.