Chapter 13: 1 Month

Friday morning it was 6:00 a school morning. Everybody was happy Sophie, and Zack. Lucy, and Connor. Sophie gets out of bed goes in her bathroom takes a shower, fixes her hair, and makeup. She puts her hair in a bun. Her eye shadow is a rose gold look with eye liner. She looks in her closet and gets a peach silk top and a white and nude striped skirt. With navy heels. She gets in her jewelry box and finds a chunky gold chain necklace, and a large chunky gold bracelet. When she gets ready it is 7:00 she eats breakfast then waits on Zach to pick her up.

Lucy wakes up to 6:10 and gets up and takes a shower puts her makeup on and fixes her hair. She curls her hair. She wears champagne eye shadow. She goes to her closet and gets a grey t-shirt with a bicycle on it, then a grey skirt, with a red, navy, and grey scarf. With red wedges. She gets in her jewelry box and gets her Tory Burch gold logo cuff. Then she goes downstairs and eats breakfast and goes to school.

Zach comes to pick Sophie at 7:30 at her house then they go to school. After 1st period she goes to her locker and Lucy comes up to her. Sophie: Hey  Lucy: You were right? Sophie: I was right about what? Lucy: About Connor asking me to prom he did it last night. Sophie: How did he do it?  Lucy: He took me out to diner then he brought me home and I went inside and then somebody was ringing the doorbell and it was him asking me. Sophie: How sweet!! Sophie: Do you want to go prom dress shopping tomorrow? Lucy: Yeah, I would love too. Sophie: Great call me later and let me know when  you want to go. Lucy: Okay.

When 2:45 comes around Zack takes Sophie home. They kiss for 5 minutes. Then she gets out of his car and goes inside her house. Before she goes upstairs she goes in the kitchen and gets her a snack. Then she goes up to her room and she gets a phone call from Zack.  Zack: Hey, Babe  Sophie: What's up? Zack: Was just wondering if you wanted to come over for dinner tonight? Sophie: At your house? Zack: Yes. Sophie: Your mom doesn't like me. Zack: Yes she does. Sophie: OK, What time? Zack: 6:00 Sophie: Okay, see you soon Love you babe. Zack: Love you.

When she gets off the phone with Zack it is 4:00. She gets a phone call from an old friend from her old school his name was Ethan. Ethan: Hey, it's me Ethan. Sophie: Ethan, what's up  Ethan: Nothing much my parents moved me to public schools and I will be going to your school next week. And was wondering if you wanted to go out sometime? Sophie: I'm sorry Ethan, I actually have a boyfriend. Ethan: I'm sorry Sophie I didn't know. Sophie: It's okay. Ethan: Can we still be friends? Sophie: Of course we were friends a year ago, at school. Sophie: I g2g meeting my boyfriend.

She leaves her house at 5:30. Zack's house is 10 minutes away from her house. She gets at his house at 5:50, she gets out of her car and rings the doorbell. Zack's mom answers the door. Come on in Sophie. It's nice to finally have you over for dinner. Glad to be invited. They sit down at the table and eat. Mrs. Scott: How are you and your parents doing Sophie. Sophie: They are doing fine, how about you? Mrs. Scott: I'm doing fair. Mrs. Scott: When can you and your parents come over for dinner Sophie? Sophie: I don't know my parents are really busy these days. Zack: Mom you don't have to lecture her. Sophie: It's fine Zack. Zack: No it's not Mrs. Scott: I wasn't lecturing her, I was just making conversation.

When dinner was over Sophie went home. It was 10:00 when she got home. She went to her room and got on her laptop and checked her social media, and then read her book until 2:00, and then went to bed for the night.