Alfred

'Selina , Selina is that really you' he said in a really annoying British accent,

'umm,how do you  know me 'I think to myself, I look up at him and study his eyes, then it hit me.

Alfred,the loving,loyal,rather annoying butler of Bruce Wayne ,whom I stayed with a  few years ago and got rather attached to.

'oh my Alfred' I shout running up to him and give him a massive hug , remembering how soft  you felt while in his arms ,I don't want to leg go but then amber came to the door in her annoying,clicky heels.

She look up to Alfred,who's standing in the doorway "oh Alfred,isn't it ,its great to see you again"

Amber takes out her hand and Alfred shakes It, she invites  him and we chat about the last couple of years.

"miss Kyle, would you like to come over tonight for dinner and a  catch up , say 7 o'clock"Alfred says heading out of the door.

"yeah id love to" I say without really thinking.

At 6:50 ,I  head out the door, feeling excited and nervous. I stop outside Wayne Manor and take In the old memories of the place where I spent some of my life, I take my slightly shaking hand out of my pocket and knock on the door.it opens automatically and I walk inside, it just like I remember , just like nothing had changed. Alfred walks out into the hallway from the kitchen."awh miss Kyle, your here and you look lovely"

"thanks, you look decent "I joke "is anyone else coming"

"yes master Bruce and miss St. Cloud should be here "Alfred mutters to himself

"who's miss St. Cloud "I ask curiously sitting down at the kitchen table  

" oohh Silver, she's Bruce's friend, well that what he called her but I differ "Alfred says

Alfred comes over and places and plate of spaghetti  and my seat "oh yay my favourite, you remembered "I said excited digging in to the warm food.

Just as we were about to finish we hear the door open and slam closed again and with it a load of laughing. Walking past the door Is a tall, dark brown  haired,muscley young man, nothing like the Bruce Wayne I used to know, behind him is a pale blond haired girl, with bright blue eyes and a big smile, then I notice there holding hands, my spirit inside me dies down a little.

"aww Master Bruce, Miss St .Cloud your finally here, I think I remember saying 7 o'clock, your late. I put your dinner in the oven but its probably cold now "Alfred say firmly .

"oh no thanks Alfred , me and Silver had some chips in the city  " Bruce says in his not so child like voice.

"well ,I did strictly say be  earlier because we have a visitor, miss Kyle has Moved into the house down the road"

"actually my names now miss peter"