Hurdles

The bell rings and I head out the door angrily."hey Selina wait up"Bruce shouts ,I stop and Bruce runs up to me "what do you have next"I ask looking down at my shoes"hey selina don't avoid the subject ,what happend between you and jack in thier"Bruce asks as we start walking down the hall,"oh he was just talking about out parents,an I kind if got a bit angry."I say "a bit"Bruce jokes"the whole school could probably of heard "
"What do you have now"I ask again
"Well we have PE"Bruce says enthusiasticly
"Oh great"i say back,we walk to the changing rooms and Bruce goes the boys,I get changed into the pe kit,"hey your selina right " a girl with ginger hair and freckles says to me ,Bruce's science parter
"Yeah I'm selina,who are you?"I ask
"I'm Pamela,but everyone calls me ivy"she says
"Hi ivy "I say back "do you have miss green for pe?"I ask
"Yeah,we're in the same class,we're doing running and herdurls"she moans ,I put my trainers on ad we head out to the school field,in the corner I see Bruce,and his group are playing football
"Okay class ,today we are continuing hurdles ,I'm going to put you in ability groups"miss green calls out a bunch of names,and they all go off Into groups and it's just left me "so your selina" see says "yeah" I reply "what ability are you in pe"she asks "I dunno"I really "ok I'll put you In the group with ivy and we'll see if we have to move you"she says.
I walk over to ivy and we give each other a smile"hey again "I say,
"Okay class,when I call your group get ready at the start line, out group waits about 15 minutes until we get called up.
We stand behind the finish line "ready...set...go" a we all start running,I'm in about 3rd place and infont of me is a hurdle,as I aproach it I leap and I get over it,the. I realise,I'm in 2nd.
I run a little faster,not even out if breath yet then jump over a hurdle again and again,we're at the 100 meter stretch,a bling girl is up 1st me in 2nd and ivy in 3rd,I run even faster now slowly running out of breath,I take over the blonde ,with out 15 meters to go,and I cross the final line,wow I actually won,ivy comes up to me and give me a massive hug,"whoo go selina " I hear Bruce shout,I look over and give a slight wave,"wow selina that was amazing ",miss green puts me up to the op group,and I notice one of the girls that are freinds with silver and she glares at me.geez what her problem.
After everyone has raced,we go back in the changing rooms and get dressed,I head out the doors when In done and see Bruce waiting for me "you know you kicked ass out there"he smiles and says"I know I did "I smile back
After that I had math and art which I'm not to good at.
---------
It's lunch and I wander into the canteen,I see Bruce and sit  with him at his table"hey Bruce" I say "oh hey selina "
"Ohhhh so your the selina "one of the boys on the table says to me.