Moving truck

I wake up will the delicious smell of bacon wafting into my room.i crawl out of my bed and walk down the stairs rubbing my eyes.
"Morning selina nice sleep"Carl says
"Yeah,is that bacon"I say sleepily
"Yeah,the moving van is coming soon  eat up"he says handing over a plate of bacon sandwiches.
I dig in,then I here the door bell ring
"I'll get it"I say gobbling down the rest of my sand which
I rush to the door and open it,Bruce is standing there ,smiles on his face "Alfred is coming over later,he's dropping silver off at town"Bruce says he then looks at me"your still in your nightclothes""yeah I'm about to have a shower you can go into the kitchen,there some food in there if you want some"I say walking up the stairs.
I grad some clothes and hop in the hot shower,washing my body and my hair,I get out and get dressed.when I'm done i make my way down stairs where I can hear the delivery van in the drive way,I walk out to the van and grab some boxes and take them inside.
Everyone else does the same
I go to pick up a box,which is really heavy and I struggle"here I'll take it"Bruce says and pick up the box I stand there mouth open Bruce acting like it was most casual thing to do.
Alfred and silver join us at about lunch time and we start to unpack everything
Amber does her and Carls room,Carl does the lounge and study,Alfred does the kitchen leaving silver,Bruce and I to do my room.there are 3 boxes and we all unpack 1 each.
"So silver did Alfred agree?"Bruce asks
"Agree to what" I say curiously
"A school trip to Canada,it's for a week and I'm going on Monday"silver says excitedly
"Oh nice"I say