The box

Dark everything was dark I felt around, my head was killing me, I was freezing, my clothes were soaked. I realized I was in some sort of cage that was moving really fast.

"What's happening!? Someone please help!?" I screamed scared for my life.

Suddenly a bright light shone into the cage I was in. I shielded my eye as they tried to adjust. The cage shook as someone came into it.

"Whoa." I heard a boy's voice that had a tint of a British accent to it.

"What is it Newt?" A second voice spoke.

"I-it's a girl." The boy known as Newt said in awe.

A bunch of murmuring was heard after that.

"Hey are you okay?" Newt asked me.

"Please don't hurt me!" I cried out in fear.

"It's alright love no ones gonna hurt ya, just give me your hand and Alby will explain everything." Newt reasured giving me a hand. I hesitate before I took his outstretched hand.

"Hello welcome to the glade greenie." A boy with darker skin came up to me with a big smile on his face.

"Hi." I greeted back shyly holding onto Newts arm as I was a bit intimidated by all the stares I was getting from all the boys around me.

"Do you remember anything?" Alby asked me.

"No." I answered quitely shaking my head as well.

"Don't worry you'll get your name back in a day or two, that's the only thing they let us keep." Newt explained.

"Come on I'll show you around the glade then you can pick a job." Alby said holding out his large hand for me to take.

I looked up at Newt and he nodded, reassuring me that it was okay. I hesitated before taking Alby's hand as he lead me around the place.

"Alright get back to work you shanks!" I heard Newt command.

"And lastly this will be your bed until Gally can make you your own little hut." Alby explained.

"Thanks." I said.

Just then the boy known as, I think his name was Clint and he was one of the Med-jacks came into the homestead out of breath.

"Alby! Ben, and Minho came back but it ain't pretty!" Clint exclaimed a bit panicked.

"Shuck! Come on Greenbean this might help you decide what job you want!" Alby shouted as he ran out of the hut with Clint over to the Med-jack hut.

"What happened?" Alby asked examining the two passed out guys on the beds.

"We don't know. They came through the walls then collapsed right in front of it." The other Med-jack known as Jeff explained.

I walked over to the two passed out boys and took a good look at them.
"Do you think they are dehydrated?" I asked.

"Maybe we didn't check." Jeff said a bit embarrassed he forgot to check them for that.

"Your a real natural at this, eh greenie." Alby chuckled.

"I don't know." I said then I left with Alby.

"So Greenbean what job would you like to do? I'm hoping Med-jack because we could use a couple more people on that job but if not that's fine too." Alby said with a small smile.

I looked over to where Newt was working and said, "I want to be a track-hoe."

"Very well then let's go over to where Newt is, he'll be your boss as you work there." Alby explained.

I blushed a bit as I followed Alby over to where Newt was.

"Looks like you got a new worker Newt." Alby said.

"Alright let's get you started." Newt smiled.

"Okay I'll leave you in Newt's hands now greenie." Alby said then walked away.

"Okay grab that basket and start picking the berries that were over there." Newt smiled then went back to weeding out the cabbage patch.

A/N: hey guys thanks for reading sorry that it was short. This story was requested and is for my friend ShuckingGrievers. Comment what you thought about it.