Little perv

I stood staring at (y/n) as she was raking the dead leaves out of the garden and into a basket. I kept an eye on her the whole time just in case she needed help, so I can swoop in and be closer to her... And also help of course haha.

"You shouldn't stare so much shank, you might burn a hole in her." Zart joked whispering to me.

"Slim it Zart." I hissed, my face turning red.

"But ya know, her backside looks pretty darn good from where your standing, I can see why you look at her so much." He laughed still teasing.

(Y/n) then turned around and saw us looking at her, she waved and gave a big smile before bending down to pick up the leaves.

'Oh greiver.' I thought as her bum stuck in the air.

I crossed my legs and arms as I felt a weird feeling pass over me... It was very uncomfortable.

"Your such a little perv, getting a bonner just because she bent over." Zart shook his head in a disappointed motion.

"I am not getting a bonner!" I frowned and whispered.

"Then what's that?" He asked gesturing to the slight bulge in my pants.

"It just a... Uh... Bump in my pants." I lied but I knew he saw straight through it.

"Just keep saying that buddy." He said patting my shoulder then going back over to his job managing the fruit.

'Damn it (y/n) look at what you're doing to me.' I thought with a smile before going back to picking grapes.

~time skip~

Finally it was time for bed after such a long day of working and... Starting. Well the later one on my part at least.

I was all settled down on my hammock when (y/n) came in, in just one of Minho's over sized shirts that he let her wear to sleep.

She crawled into bed but the shirt slipped up a bit and I caught a tiny glimpse of her underwear. My face bursted into a bunch of shades of red, and I quickly looked away like as if I saw nothing.

"Night Newt." (Y/n) yawned as she pulled the blanket up and over her petite body.

"Good night love." I said, closing my eyes trying to fall asleep but, my little friend had to make a little appearance once again. I groaned as I shifted around trying to find a comfortable position to fall asleep in, because of my dilemma. I found one and fell asleep.

A/N: Well that's chapter four sorry it's short, hoped you liked it anyway. Comment what you thought about it and what the next chapter should be about, thanks.