Punishment

"Newt you know we have to punish her no matter what, she broke the rules I have to. I can't let her go just because she's a girl." Alby stated.

"I know Alby, its just... it was my fault she went in there anyways, I think I should be punished just as much as her." I said scratching the back of my neck, I was doing that a lot now that I think about it. Must be the effect (Y/n) has on me.

"You sure you want to be punished also?" Alby questions crossing his arms.

"You know me once I set my mind to something I never back down from it, so I'm very sure about this." I said proudly, my head held high.

"Alright then don't complain it in the morning... cause grievers know you will." Alby rolled his eyes as he started to head to the slammer. Zart was already there with (y/n).

"Sorry greenie, its only for one day and night." Zart chuckled before roughly pushing (Y/n) into the jail like whole.

"Hey! Be careful, you'll hurt her!" I yelled.

"Sorry man I slipped." Zart laughed.

" Like hell you did!" I growled, glaring at him as I jumped into the slammer with (Y/n) to see if she was okay, and thank the glade she was.

Alby locked the door then walked away shaking his head at Zart.

""have fun you two... but not too much fun, if you know what I mean." Zart chuckled shooting a wink at us as he to walked away.

"Sorry about him (N/n), hes not usually like this." I apologized sitting down on the ground beside her.

"Nah its fine, I deserve this, I did break the number one rule." She smiled leaning her head on my shoulder and closing her (e/c) doe like eyes.

"(Y/n)... (y/n)?" I looked at her and found her sound asleep.

"I love you (cute n/n)." I said then drifted off to sleep with my head resting on top of hers a smile on both of our faces.

A/n: well heres the next chapter and I know its short but im running out of ideas here guys I need some help. Should I make you and Newt confess to each other? tell me what the next chapter should be about.