Thomas

It's been two weeks since me and Newt found out we were gonna be parents, my baby bump hasn't really started to show, but my tummy was feeling a bit more firmer. Newt also hasn't left my side since he found out, he was afraid I might hurt myself or the baby. I was also not allowed to work in the fields anymore so they stuck me in the Med-Jack hut to help out.

"Newt what are you doing?" I asked glancing down at my boyfriend, curios. Newt was kneeling down on the ground with his ear on my stomach.

"I'm trying to hear the baby in there." Was his response.

"Your not gonna hear anything right now silly, it's still too early." I said running my fingers through his blonde hair.

"Oh, okay." Newt said sadly, then stood up as Alby was walking over to the two of us.

"Alby." Newt greeted the said male with a nod of his head.

"The new Glader will be here soon." Suddenly a loud siren sounded through the whole Glade, "There he is now."

We walked over to the box that brought everyone here. Gally opened it up and everyone looked inside of it. On the floor of the metal box laid a thin boy, with brown hair and brown eyes. Newt went down into the box and helped him out, but then he took off running towards the deadheads.

"We got a runner!" Winston yelled and everyone laughed as the new Greenie fell down on his face.

We started to take the supplies out of the box, then someone sent up a box with my name on it. I opened it up and saw clothes, but not just any clothes, pregnancy ones.

'Thank you... for once WCKD.' I thought closing the box back up, smiling to myself. Newt came over to me smiling, he had another box in his own hands, I tilted my head in confusion.

"Why are you smiling like that, its creepy, stop." I laughed, his smile widened as he set the box down on the grass.

"Look inside the box." He said motioning towards the half open box. I lifted the lid even more then what it already was, and what I saw made the smile I already had go bigger. Inside the box was a bunch of baby toys and supplies.

"Oh Newt this is just... wow." I said.

Newt came by my side and gave me a big hug before bending down and closing the box back up, he also set the box that I had on top of it.

"I'm gonna bring these to our hut okay?" Newt said picking up the boxes.

"Okay babe." I replied giving him a quick kiss on the lips, then he walked away.

Alby then walked up to me with the new Greenie.

"(Y/n) I need you to show this shank around if that's possible?" Alby said. It was more of a demand then a question.

"Sure I don't mind... cant do anything else around here." I said mumbling the last part to myself.

"Right okay, I'll leave you two to go at it, see you at the bonfire (N/n)." Alby said before he walked back to the Keepers Hut.

I turned back to face the new shank.

"Well, glad to meet you greenie, I'm (Y/n), I guess I'll be showing you around today." I said holding out my hand for the boy to shake it, he took it with a smile.

~Time Skip to the fire~

Newt and I were sitting by the fire-Newt drinking Gally's secret concoction... again. Then the Greenie came and sat down with us.

"Here drink this, it will take your mind off everything else." Newt said handing the Greenie the drink. He took a swig then spat it out.

"What is that?" He asked, a disgusted look on his face as he handed it back to Newt.

"No idea, it's Gally's concoction." Newt replied taking another drink of the liquid.

I started to hear music play and grabbed Newt's hand pulling him up with me.

"Dance with me!" I said laughing.

"Alright." Newt smiled as we ran off to dance around the fire. I could feel eyes on me, as if someone was watching me, I mean yeah everyone was watching me and Newt dance like idiots around the fire together, but this feeling was more of a stare and it was focused all on me.

Me and Newt stopped after a while, then Gally took the show in the ring. I saw the new shank get up and challenged Gally. He got jostled around a bit before Gally gave him one big shove and knocked him down to the sand, his head hit the ground with a big thud. He stayed down for a few moments before he shot up into a sitting position.

"Thomas! My names Thomas! I remember now!" He yelled standing up.

"For Thomas!" Alby yelled and everyone cheered back.

A/N: well that the next chapter hope you guys liked it.