Love

A/N: Okay so I got some people who want a lemon and some who don't so for those of you who don't skip past the warning when it come until it says that the lemon is over to continue on reading. This is just so I can keep everyone happy thanks.
~Rach
----

(Newt's POV)

Me and (y/n) have bee dating for a few weeks now we also got a new Greenbean, his name is Chuck. He mostly stays around (y/n), he even sleep with her sometimes when he's scared. I think the kid thinks of her as a mother figure... I think everyone does. Even Gally and Alby!

'Does that make me the father?' I shuttered at just the thought of it.

I walked over to (y/n) who was washing her hands in the water bucket.

"Hey baby girl." I said putting my arms around her waist and kissing her cheek.

"Hi Newt, you gonna sit with me and Chuck for dinner?" She asked with her perfect smile.

"I would love to, c'mon." I hooked my arm with hers, and we went over to get our food, waiting in line with everybody else as Frypan served us.

We sat down to eat, me on one side of (Y/n), and Chuck on the other. He hurriedly stuffed his face with food, as if he hasn't ate anything in ages. Then he would turn to (y/n) and ask if she was going to finish her food - that she only took a few bites of - (y/n) being the loving, and kind person she was always gave him her food when he asked, saying she wasn't that hungry anyways. It was always like this, and (y/n) was becoming very thin, a little too thin if you ask me, I would sometimes catch her sneaking off to the kitchen in the middle of the night, just for something to hold her off till morning, she would usually grab some fruit, or some of the leftovers - if there was some left.

I followed her one night, quietly. She headed into the kitchen hut looking for more food. I snuck in behind her.

she was looking threw a crate when I finally spoke up.

"So. Your not hungry yet you're always coming here after curfew looking for food." I whispered, causing her to jump, and let out a frightened squeak.

"Newt! What um... What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I could ask you the same thing (N/n)? You need to stop giving Chuck your food, since he's been here this past week, you have gotten dangerously thin, and you're always tired. I'm worried for you, I love you and I don't want anything bad to happen to you. So please stop, tell him that its your food and that you need it to keep up your energy." I said tears dripping from my face.

"I'm sorry Newt I wont do it again, I just didn't want him to be hungry. Please don't be mad at me!" She cried.

I brought her to my chest, and held her close.

"I'm not mad baby, c'mon lets go for a walk." I cooed as we started to walk to the forest.

When we got in inside, we walked around for a few minutes, then we sat down in a nice patch of grass by a huge tree, (y/n) sat down next to me, but I pulled her into my lap and kissed her lips.

~Lemon starts~

The kiss began to get much more passionate, (Y/n) straddled my hips as I trailed sweet butterfly kisses down her neck. She let out a loud moan, leaning her head back, her arms went around my neck and her fingers laced through my sandy hair.

"I... love you... so much." I mumble through each kiss I laid on her skin.

"I love you too Newt, that's why I want to do this with you." (y/n) said taking off her plaid sweater, and beanie. I undid my leather strap, and pulled my shirt over my head leaving me in my pants. I pulled off (y/n)'s tank-top and kissed her collar bone as I laid her down on the soft grass.

I trailed my kisses down her stomach.

~No ones POV~

The butterflies floating through (Y/n)'s stomach make it really hard for her to stay still. Newts fingers dance down her sides and he tugs on her shorts and panties, pulling them down and past her ankles. (Y/n) reaches behind herself and unclips her bra. She could feel his breath on her core and her muscles tighten.

"Newt... " (y/n) whimpered.

"Shh, I'll go easy on you, I would never hurt you." Newt cooed.

He licks her slit, causing an involuntary thrust of her hips. Newt strokes his tongue from side to side and her fingers comb through his hair.

"Newt, please I need you." (y/n) said pulling his face up to hers.

He pushed her legs apart kissing her lips before he pulls off his pants. He smiles and slowly begins to push into (Y/n). She takes a few minutes to adjust, soon pain turned to pleasure and (Y/n) griped onto Newt's shoulders, and nodded for him to move.

The two look into each others eyes as Newt slowly begins to thrust into her entrance. A low groan rolls out of Newts mouth as he continues to thrust into his lover. He rested his head on her shoulder as his pace started to quicken. (y/n) moaned sweet sounds at Newt's steady thrusts.

"F-faster... Newt." She breathed out kissing him passionately, he kissed her back.

(Y/n) was coming close to her climax as Newt hit her g-spot continuously.

"I'm so... close..." She trailed as her insides tighten around Newt's member causing him to moan her name.

"(Y/n)..." He moaned as his hot seed spilled into her entrance.

He pulls out of her and lays down on the ground. (Y/n) climbed on top of him, laying her head on his chest as they caught their breaths.

"Lets get changed, and just stay here for the night." Newt said, slowly sitting up holding onto (y/n)'s nude body so she wouldn't fall off of him. He reached over and grabbed both of their clothes, then helped (Y/n) put her bra, tank-top, and sweater on. She slipped into her panties and shorts, slipping them on over her convers as Newt threw his boxers and pants on just going shirtless for the night.

~Lemon end~

The two lovers lay down for the night, (Y/n)'s head resting on Newts rising chest and fell asleep. Newt wrapped his one arm protectively around her waist as he used his other as a pillow.

"I love you love." He said before drifting off to sleep.

A/N: Well that's the next chapter, should I make the reader pregnant with Newts baby? Comment what you think, bye.