Bonfire

I was sitting around the huge bonfire that was for me. Apparently they have one every time a new greenie came to the glade.

"Here drink this." Newt said handing me some sort of strange drink in a jar. I took a drink but spat it out right after.

"What is that vial stuff?!" I asked wiping out my mouth with the back of my hand.

"No one knows. It's Gally's secret concoction." Newt explained with a laugh while taking the jar and taking a drink.

"Now what do you say we dance, it is your party after all." I smiled and took his outstretched hand as he pulled me up.

"Alright but try and keep up." I giggled. Newt smiled his amazing smile as we ran over to the fire hand in hand.

Everyone ran, danced, and sang around the fire. Someone accidentally bumped into me making me fall down and bump my head a bit.

"My name, I remember my name its (y/n)!" I yelled.

"To (y/n)!" Alby cheered.

"To (y/n)!" Everyone repeated.

"To you love." Newt said in my ear making me shiver.

"Are you drunk Newt?" I asked as he grabbed my waist and began to dance with me. I could smell Gally's drink on his breath.

"Maybe, but who cares, LETS DANCE!" Newt laughed.

~5 hours later~

"Oh that was fun eh love!" Newt laughed as I helped him walk to the homestead.

"Yeah it was now let's get you to bed." I said.

"But I'm not tiiired." Newt wined stomping his foot like a two year old.

"Well I am so goodnight." I said climbing into my hammock.

"Are you asleep yet?" Newt asked poking me a bit.

"I will be if you leave me alone." I mumbled pulling my blanket over my head.

"I can't sleep though." Newt pouted.

"Have you even tried to yet?" I asked.

"No," He replied, "can I sleep with you?"

My eyes widened and my heart sped up. I have never had a boy sleep beside me... Well not that can I remember, and his question made my face burn in embarrassment.

"No." I replied.

"Awe come on gre- I mean (y/n)." Newt pleaded innocently.

"No I just met you today, I'm not going to sleep with you." I said sternly turning my back to him.

I heard him huff then went to his own hammock, which was actually right beside mine. What were the odds.

~Tine skip to the morning~

"Up and atem greenie you got work to do, you too Newt get up!" Alby shouted from the doorway.

Newt groaned as he started to wake up a bit. He sat up and held his head in pain.

'Ah the joys of a hangover.' I thought inwardly laughing.

"What you smiling about (y/n)?" Newt asked.

"Oh nothing. Now come on let's go get some breakfast." I said getting out of my bed offering my hand to Newt.

"Alright love let's go." Newt said taking my hand and leading me to where breakfast was being served.

A/N: And that the end of that chapter. Thanks for reading and comment what you think of it.