BERRIES!!!

It has been two weeks since (y/n) had came to the glade and met all the guys. I was watching as she was picking some strawberries and just starred. I felt hypnotized, I just couldn't look away. My eyes followed the outline of her figure, from her face to her neck then her...

"Newt? Newt?!" I heard Alby's voice behind me. I didn't look away, I just couldn't.

Next thing I knew I felt someone smack the side of my head, flailing to the side I landed on the ground yelping with a thud.

"Wake up shank!" Alby peered over me, smiling as he shook his head.

I glanced over at (y/n), she was peering over at the scene before her. I looked back at Alby sighing covering my face with my hands. I heard giggling in the background, a small smile crept onto my face as I realized it was (y/n).

"What's so funny?" I asked

"Your just too cute Newt." She laughed making my face go red.

I got up quickly, going back to work. I picked as many berries as I could-skipping some even-, just so I could move over towards (y/n). I glanced over at times, watching how she did things.

"Your doing it wrong." I blankly stated. I glanced over, she was shaking her head smiling.

"Then how do you do it?" She asked a bit playfully.

"I don't know either, but I feel like your doing it wrong."

She responded by nudging me, I nudged her back, she elbowed me, I nudged her harder than before. Next thing I know she threw a handful of un-ripe berries at me, I grabbed some and threw them at her smiling. She used her hands to block them, she quickly grabbed berries and came at me shoving them down my shirt. We laughed as I fell back, holding onto her as she fell on top of me. I chuckled running my fingers through her (h/c) hair, all she did was cuddle up to my chest smiling.

I heard snickering behind me, snapping out of it we both got up dusting ourselves off. I heard (y/n) laughing, I turned to her.

"Is something funny?" She nodded her head.

"Your back made some strawberry jam." She laughed.

"Ah so it did haha!" Newt laughed.

Then we both heard Frypan calling everybody to dinner, I grabbed what little berries we had left in the baskets and handed them to (y/n).

"Here give these to Frypan, I'm gonna go get cleaned up before I eat." I said then walked off to the showers.

Twenty minutes later I came out of the showers all clean, I still smelt like the berries but that was okay, it was totally worth it. Smiling I walked up and got my food then went and sat down with (y/n) who was laughing and joking around with Minho.

"Hey Newt I was just telling Minho what happened!" She laughed.

'God she's beautiful.' I thought inwardly sighing as I looked at her.

A/N: Well theres chapter three, comment what you thought of it.