Chapter 7~ Club Night

Something gnawed at my stomach as midnight came slowly . I couldn't sleep at all, my mind busy thinking about the day ahead of me. Well more importantly, the afternoon. Just Jax and I, alone about the town. Yeah, that's not a recipe for disaster.

"Idiot!" I shot my head to the window, seeing Elliot on the tree with a wicked grin on his face. I grunted and threw my pillow over my face.

"This cannot be good," I say. I heard someone struggle to get into the room, finally planting firm feet on my floor.

"You know, you should really lock your window at night, someone could break in and butt rape you." Elliot said. I flung the pillow off my face, putting it on my stomach and propped myself up on my left elbow, squinting as Elliot fixed his heavy leather jacket. Oh no, he's dressed for chaos.

"Is there a reason you broke into my room or are you just here to ruin my sleep?" I asked.

"Like you were even sleeping. You were too busy thinking of Jax to fall asleep." He made a kissy face and I felt my face heat up, thanking the gods it was dark in the room.

"Yet again I ask, why are you here?"

A wicked, Shark toothed grin broke out on his dark gray face and if I weren't so chilled with him, I'd be screaming bloody murder at that look. "I, my dear Axel, have tickets to a 21 and older bar." He winked.

"Tickets? You mean fake ID's?" I asked.

"Well when you put it like that, it sounds illegal." He said matter-of-factly.

"It is illegal you bastard." I say chillingly, sitting up all the way so I can look at him fully. He walked over and turned on my light, blaring my sensitive eyes with white hot pain. My eyes burning at the sudden change in the lighting.

"Dude, are you fucking serious?" I asked. I'm pretty sure Elliot said something, but I was focused on trying to adjust my eyes to hear it. After a moment I was able to look at him. He wore a black jacket, a light gray shirt and black pants. His outfit looking the same as ever... Ya know, cause I can't see fucking color!

"Come on, get ready!" He said ignoring my gawking. I glared at him, sending daggers his way.

"It's a Thursday night, practically Friday and you want to go get shit faced at a bar?" I asked.

After a moment of an invisible battle in his mind he shook his head. "Exactly," he said, but quickly added, "but for a good cause. For a high school experience." He finished, looking pleased with himself.

He did have a point. I mean when am I ever gonna get the chance to get fake id's and use them? "Why not, might as well get arrested at a young age right?" I say sarcastically.

"That's the spirit! Now get dressed slave. I'm gonna go get the car ready and this time, I'm using the front door." He said.

"By all means, feel free. My mom and Damien are out on a drug run so I am alone. And don't worry I'll be ready in 5." I told him. He disappeared down the stairs leaving me in the room alone. Slowly I slid off the bed and stood up, walking to my closet. I grabbed a stud belt, light gray pants, a black v-neck T-shirt and a heavy jacket that zipped. Throwing them on over my boxers. After I played with my shaggy hair I put on some bracelets that said my favorite bands, grabbed my wallet and phone and was down stairs in a matter of ten minutes. Once by the door, I shoved on my converse and exited the door, locking up before turning and making my way to the car. Once I got in, the feeling in my stomach grew. For some reason it was unpleasant and not agreeing with me at all.

"Ready?" He asked.

"As I'll ever be," and with that we made our way to the bar.

_______