Chapter 10~ Ditching school? Yes Please!

*A week after*

"Why exactly is it called Pizza if its such a disgrace to the pizza family?" Elliot asked, picking up the school's pizza and staring at it like it was alien.

I chuckled. "It's school food, don't expect a main course idiot." I said, slapping him on the arm, making his pizza fall to the plate. He grunted and slammed his head into the table.

"Just once I want a meal that doesn't scream poison." He exaggerates. I rolled my eyes and gave him my nachos.

"Eat these. They are the only thing that don't taste like total shit." I say truthfully.

"Axel, what am I gonna do without you?" He asks, taking a big bite of a nacho he picked up.

"Crash and burn," I answer.

"Don't use Supernatural on me," he says through a full mouth.

"Don't talk with your mouth full!" I say.

"Ib humwee." He explained.

I just laughed and looked around. My side still hurt and my lip was still busted, but I got Adam suspended. Just staring at his glaring flock made me happy. But I was so gonna pay for getting him kicked off the basketball team.

Then there was Jax. What am I gonna do about him. He was nice and everything, and he paid for the meal, but he doesn't know. He doesn't know about my colorless world. He doesn't know he's the only unique Aura that I've seen. I don't even know why I'm fussing over someone I've seen only four times, but its just something that's bothering me. Maybe we should just... I don't know try parkour.

But it must be difficult to do parkour in snow. Its almost the end of December I'll give him that but it's still snowing like crazy.

"Jesus Christ!" I jumped and looked up to see Elliot glaring at me.

"What?" I asked, wondering what I had missed.

"Do you never listen? I said look behind you." He said. "Four times." I lifted a brow and glanced behind me to see Adam there. My eyes grew big and I flipped around fast.

"Shit!" I screamed and gathered my stuff, throwing my bag over my shoulder. I grabbed Elliot's hand and we bolted out of the cafeteria. I ignored Elliot's complaints about his food not being finished until we were fully outside and away from the cafeteria. Mainly away from Adam.

"I thought he wasn't coming back til after winter break!" I said.

"So did I. But he came back early." Elliot replied.

"God he makes me want to just crawl under a rock so he can't torture me anymore." I say, straitening up and fixing my backpack.

"A rock would look good on you." Elliot said.

"Shut up!" I say as I slap him. He chuckled and we just continued to walk around the school, avoiding the cafeteria as much as possible.

"Well you don't have a next period, so do you wanna go to your house and play some Injustice?" Elliot asked.

I shrugged. "Sounds fun. I would love to kick your ass," I say.

"Ha funny, usually I'm the one who wins."he gloated.

I sighed and drooped my head down in defeat. " your right, you always win." I chuckle. He rolled his eyes and we continued to walk to my house in the cold afternoon. About halfway there though it started snowing.

"Axel!" Elliot shouted and I turned, only to have a blast of cold hit my face. I scoffed and shook the cold out of my face. When I glanced up, Elliot bolted past me, leaving me with only wind in my face and a dumbstruck look on my face. I don't know how long I stood there thinking over what had happened until it hit me. Elliot threw a snowball at my face and took off running!