Chapter 12~ Mothafuckin Parkour?!

We made it to Jax's house once more but this time it was in the daytime and his apartment still looked horrible. It was so not a sanitary place to be cleaning open wounds. Who knows what infections you could get.

"Yet again I say, your place is filthy." I say when I sat down on his squeaky bed. God imagine the sex he has had. The squeaking all the way to his fini- wait what the fuck am I thinking about? Bad Axel! Clear your mind. You're here to get cleaned up and that's it.

"Yet again I say, you have a new battle scar." He chuckles, pulling out a first aid kit from the cupboard. "But thank you for informing me that this place is a mess. I don't have the luxury of a house." He said as he sat on the bed with me, every movement making a squeak for help.

"Is it the bad attitude?" I asked, lifting a brow as he worked on cleaning my nose.

He glanced up into my eyes, and his eyebrows knitted together. "Woah," he said.

"What?"

"Your eyes, they are such a beautiful blue. Like I've never seen any other human being with those kind of eyes. Dude. Those are beautiful. And it even looks like its moving like an ocean," he said. I felt a blush come on and butterflies Kamikaze'n my stomach line.

"What?" I repeat.

"I'm just saying, I've never seen eyes like that. They are wicked." He said. I've never had the chance to see my eyes nor tell anyone else about theirs. Its a curse I was born with. A very sad curse at that.

"Thanks?" I say and just watched as he cleaned the rest of my nose. After that he got up and put the first aid kit away.

"What? You don't think you do or are you trying to mock what im saying?" He asked.

I felt flustered a little bit. He just technically asked me if I liked my eye color. I've never seen eye color... I've only seen Jax and I am still confused about that. I mean nothing else has come up like that so I don't know what to do about it.

"Earth to Axel," he said, making me jump.

"What?" Stupid reaction. Jax chuckled.

"I just asked you something."

"Oh, yeah I think so. I guess. I don't know." I say in a jumble. God why am I so flustered about this. Is it because no one outside of my family and Elliot knows about it? That's gotta be it right?

"Jeeze I asked you one question and I get a BUTTLOAD of answers." He said and reached into his fridge to grab a Pepsi. "Do you like parkour? Those moves you pulled were pretty legit." He said.

"nah, not even. I just did it so I could get away from... someone." I say, getting quiet near the end.

"Still it was pretty cool. I think you'd be good in the field of parkour." he said, leaning against the counter, opening the Pepsi and taking a drink.

"I used to be into Parkour. I thought it was the coolest shit but I could never do anything like that, are you kidding me?" I said, standing up on his bed to look out at the snow covered city.

"you never know til you actually try." He appeared next to me, leaning with his hip to the wall.

"I know, but it requires certain things. Stamina which I have, coordination which I do not have and patience with things." I say, glancing back at his bright purple Aura.

"It's not all about patience and coordination, its all about being free and letting your worries go," he glanced out into the window, staring at the snow. "It's about letting go of everything. Worry, pain, sorrow, and anything else you may be feeling. It requires an empty mind," he glanced at me and smirked. "And looking at the object ahead of you." He said and walked back into the room.

"I don't have that freedom. I'm almost seventeen and I still don't understand the definition of free." I say honestly.

"You will. Here's a thought, how about I teach you?" He said, setting his Pepsi down on a fragmenting table.

"Teach me?! Have you seen outside?!" I practically yelled.

He shushed me. "Don't yell, these walls are thin, muthafucka!" He said with a hint of joking.

"I don't care, its like "break your leg" season outside just by walking normally and you want me out there Parkouring?" I asked.

"Yeah, its not that hard. It's pretty easy if you get the hang of it." He explained.

"yeah, exactly if I get the hang of it." I scoff.

He rolled his eyes and grabbed his Pepsi again and took a giant sip of it. "I promise I will make you a pro, what do you say?" He asked.

I guess it won't be that bad. I mean think about it, we can run from people like bosses! Plus I get to spend some time with him, maybe get to know him better. I have a bad habit of not getting to know someone.

I smiled. "Sure, why not. I've got nothing to loose." I say.

He grinned. "Great! We will start tomorrow at the butt crack of dawn." He chuckled.

"Woah what?!" I asked.

"You have winter break don't you? I know because school used to be a thing I did. So meet me at the park bright and early in the morning." He said.

I was about to argue but he placed his Pepsi can down and rna out of the door. I tried to follow but by the time I reached the first floor of his apartment building he was already gone. God damn he was fast! Well looks like I have no choice.

Sleep deprivation isn't the only thing I need to worry about now.

A/N: Hey guys, just thought I'd give you another chapter for the hell of it! What did you guys think? Do you ship the Jaxel ship? Oh look at that I made my own ship name xD ha-ha but seriously tell me what you think!