Sequel: His Epilogue

Yup you read the title right. That was the last chapter of His Story. The second book should be up soon but I just want to take a moment for questions and comments. The next book will be more exciting, have Smut in it(if that makes you uncomfortable, I will put warnings before I actually go into them) and filled with angst! I mean come on, angst is the greatest! CHANT WITH ME: ANGST! ANGST! ANGST!

no? Fine then xD but I'm gonna post the summary for the new book so you guys don't get pissed at me xD love you guys. P.s if I don't update for a while it's because Jammerzz. She will murder me for this but ya know what Yolo!

SUMMARY:

Axel has awoken and his bully, Adam, has visited him often, blaming himself for what happened. With Elliot getting married and still no word from Jax, Adam and Axel start to grow a friendship, and soon a bond. This goes on for about another 6 months after he awakes and he runs into Jax when he tries to get back into parkour. Instead of being surprised, Axel is furious. He has heard nothing from him and decides to argue. But when Axel finds out he has a girlfriend, Axel starts to feel like hes losing the one he loves all over again. But with Adam by his side, he slowly starts to mend his broken heart, but things get complicated when feelings are expressed and Jax does something unforgettable.