Personal Jason McCann imagine (Fight/sad)

Your POV
I was sitting on my bed getting dressed so excited for tonight. I was going to The Weeknd's concert! I've been saving up money for this and I'm literally about to die. I decided to put on some makeup to get ready

I applied some mascara on me and danced to the beat of the song I was blasting.

"I CANT FEEL MY FACE WHEN IM WITH YOU" I screamed as loud as I could not giving a fuck about if my
neighbors heard me or not.

I suddenly heard my phone ringing. I groaned but suddenly became happy again as I saw Jason's name on the caller id. I answered it right away.

(Y=You, J=Jason)

Y- Hello?

J- Hey beautiful, what's up?

Y- Nothing much just getting ready. How about you?

J- Nothing. What're you getting ready for?

Y- I'm going to The Weeknd's concert!!

J- What? Well what're you wearing. Is it too revealing?

Y- I'm just wearing jeans and a crop top...

J- Oh hell no. You're not going to this concert.

Y- Jason don't start.

J- I'm doing this to protect you babe.

Y- But Jason you're not father! I literally have been saving up money for this concert this whole year and I'm going!

Then he hung up right after I said that. I figured he just needed time to cool down so I continued getting ready. As I was getting ready, something suddenly gripped on to my mouth covering me. I was screaming but it came out muffled.

"Shh," a soothing voice told me. Jason.

I used all my strength to push him but he didn't move. He obviously was way more stronger. He then slowly removed his hand from my mouth. He turned my body around to face him.

"Jason. What are you doing here." I said calmly.

"You're not going to that concert y/n." He said gripping my hips.

I backed away.

"Yes I am Jason. I'm sick of you bossing me around! I know you're trying to protect me and all but this is getting out of hand. You know I love The Weeknd." I complained.

"Do you know how many fucking perverts there's gonna be there? They're gonna fucking touch you especially because of what you're wearing." He said through gritted teeth.

"What's wrong with what I'm wearing?" I asked peering down at my outfit.

"YOU LOOK LIKE A FUCKING WHORE GOD DAMMIT Y/N!" He screamed causing me to flinch.

"FUCK YOU JASON! I'm wearing a crop top and jeans I'm not fucking naked! And last time I checked you can't tell me what to fucking wear, what is this the school dress code?!" I yelled and laughed sarcastically.

"You're not fucking going y/n." Jason said as calmly as he could.

"Jason no guy will touch me. And why do you care so much anyways? You know I love you and only
you." I said honestly.

"I know but I'm just scared..of losing you." He said looking at his feet.

"You won't lose me. I'll always be by your side." I said.

He then grabbed me and kissed me passionately.

"Good. Now do you wanna spend the night together?" He asked caressing my cheeks.