For Bertinha (Fight/Dirty) Jason McCann

Bertinha's POV

I read Jason's text. He's coming home late again, shocker (note the sarcasm!) he's always been giving me these lame excuses. I rolled my eyes and threw my phone on the bed in frustration. We barely even talk to each other anymore. He's always saying that he's just doing his job. I understand that, but he always told me that I came before everything. We don't even talk anymore. I bit my lip and tried not to cry. He always ignored my calls too! I decided to call Ryan and see if He knew anything.

(R=Ryan B=Bertinha)

R-Oh hey Bertinha! What's up?

B- Hey Ry! I was wondering if Jason was with you? He's been coming home late for 3 months now and I need to know what's up.

R- uhh he's not with me, but I know what's wrong with him.

B-REALLY?! Well what?!

R-He's been cheating on you. I'm sorry you have to hear it from me, but I hate to see you upset and you had a right to know.

B- Oh... Well thanks Ry.

R- I'm sorry.

B-It's not your fault. Thanks for having the balls to tell me. Ugh I hate him.

R-Anytime. I won't talk to him from now on.

B-You can talk to him. He's your best friend!

R-Yeah but he should treat you that way. You're so beautiful and deserve better. He's such a dick.

B-Thanks so much Ry! Well I gotta go bye.

R-Anytime! Don't cry! Bye!

I laughed and hung up. Nope. I'm not going to cry over Jason. He's not worth my tears. I waited until Jason came home so I can tell him that I'm breaking up with him. I checked the time and it was 10:00 pm. I decided to just take a nap.
-------------4 HOURS LATER------------

I woke up to the sound of the door opening and closing. I went upstairs and packed my bags quick. I took all of my stuff that I owned. I left all of the things Jason had bought me. I heard Jason's footsteps come up and into HIS room. I saw his hair was messy and he smelled like sex. I cringed in disgust. His eyes teared up when he saw me packing my bags.

"What're you doing?!" He asked.

"I'm leaving you." I simply said.

I finished packing and walked out the door, but to blocked my Jason. I rolled my eyes and tried pushing him, but obviously he was stronger than me.

"Move," I snapped.

"No. Baby, why are you leaving me?!" He asked between sobs.

I hate to seem him like this, but he put this all on himself. I noticed I was crying, also. Ugh! Now I look weak In front of him!

"You know exactly why I'm leaving. You cheated!" I said.

"I can explain!" Jason begged and hugged me. I pushed him.

"What's your stupid excuse now?!" I asked/yelled.

"I couldn't wait. You're a Virgin and I know I promised I would wait for you, but I failed. I'm so fucking sorry!" He explained.

"Wow, what a nice boyfriend you are!" I said sarcastically.

He didn't answer, he just started kissing my neck. I tried pushing him off, but his grip on me was too strong.

"No please don't. I'm supposed to be mad at you." I said.

"I'm so sorry," he whispered in my ear before kissing it.

"Tonight's all about you," he said. He pushed me gently on the bed and stripped every single piece of clothing off of me.

"No Jason! I'm not ready! I'll never forgive you! Sex won't help anything!" I said.

"Shhhh," he said putting a finger on my lips and then caressing my cheek. He kissed my breasts and I felt myself getting wet.

I moaned and then he kissed down my stomach and to my core. He kissed it and I moaned loud. I felt electricity go through my body. I liked this new feeling....

"Are you ready?" He asked me.

I nodded and bit my lip. He put his tip inside me and I moaned in pain. Tears were threatening to fall. He put a little more in me. Then, pleasure washed over me.

"Faster!" I begged.

He smirked and went faster putting his whole d**k inside of me. I moaned so loud. This felt amazing. We both released and Jason fell next to me.

"I'm so sorry," he said.

"Apology forgiven," I said.

He smiled wide and kissed me like he never did before. I haven't felt his lips on mine in so long.

"I'll change. I love you so much Bertinha." He said with lust in his eyes.

"I love you too, Jason." I said. I fell asleep next to the love if my life with, for once, a smile on my face.
----------------------------------------------
Hope you liked it Bertinha @BizzlesGurl02!