Mr.Bieber 2 (dirty)

Your POV

I was driving to school. I'm still in shock about what happened yesterday. I parked in my regular spot. I walked to home room and saw Mackenzie.

"Heyy GIRLLL! How was after school with Mr.Bieber?" She asked while smirking.

I gulped.

"I don't really want to talk about it," I said looking down.

"What's wrong? What did he do? You can tell me, I tell you everything." She said.

Shes right. I should tell her, if I don't, guilt will eat me alive.

"Just- I mean Mr.Bieber tried to fuck me but I stopped him." I said all in one breath.

Mackenzie gasped.

"Mackenzie, please don't tell anyone, I don't want him to get fired. It was a mistake." I said.

"I won't tell anyone, but how'd you stop him?" She asked.

"I ran away. And guess what?" I replied/asked.

"Also, before I went to his class, him and Amber were fucking. And then he called her a whore and told her to leave." I said.

"Wow. Damn, he's so mean!" She said.

I raised my eyebrows and nodded.

"It's going to be so awkward next period." I said.

She nodded.

"UGH IM JEALOUS OF YOU!" Mackenzie yelled while whispering.

I slapped her arm playfully.

"Time for first period." My home room teacher yelled.

I gulped.

"You'll be fine." Mackenzie said and rubbed my back.

"I hope." I said.

We walked to Mr.Bieber's room. I saw him looking at me with the corner of his eye but I ignored and just walked right to my seat. Mackenzie sat next to me. Then, I saw Tyler come and sit next to me.

"Hey babe." He said and put his hand on my thigh and rubbed it.

"Leave me alone tyler, I'm not in the mood." I said through gritted.

"No, I want you." He said.

"No you just want to get in my pants." I said and fake smiled.

He kept rubbing my thigh making me uncomfortable.

"Tyler! Are you making y/n uncomfortable?" Mr.Bieber asked through gritted teeth.

Tyler shook his head no and took his hand off.

I smiled to myself.

Throughout class, Mr.Bieber kept staring at me. Class was finally over and I was trying to get in the crowd so he wouldn't notice me.

"Y/n wait up." I heard Mr.Bieber's voice making me freeze in my spot.

I slowly walked over to him. He closed the door. Ugh why?

"Look I will say that I'm sorry about what I did yesterday, but I don't regret it one bit. I know I literally just met you yesterday but there's something about you that I love. I think I love you." He said.

I was shocked. He loves me?

"I'm sorry about freaking out, and you're very attractive, I just don't want to get your fired, if we did anything." I said.

"I don't care if I get fired babe, I just need you." He said making my heart melt when he called me 'babe'.

He came closer to me and grabbed my hand.

"Kiss me," he demanded and begged at the same time.

"I-I," I said not knowing what to say.

"Why do you keep stopping me? Do you have any feelings for that douche Tyler?!" He asked suddenly getting very angry.

"No!" I said.

"Good. 'Cause you're mine." He said and brought me closer and kissed me.

I felt sparks and fireworks. It was amazing. He kissed my neck and successfully found my sweet spot making me moan while he sucked on it.

What if he's just using me like he used Amber?

"What? I only used Amber because I was horny, I love you y/n. I would never use you." He said kissing me.

I smiled. He continues what he was doing. He took every piece of clothing off of me and I did the same to him. And damn that body though.

"Are you a virgin?" He asked.

I nodded.

"I would never hurt you." He said.

He slowly went inside of me making me moan in pain. The pain went away and I craved for more.

"Faster!" I begged.

He smirked and did as I said.

Then we heard a voice.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!"

---------------------------------------------

Oh shit. Comment for a part 3! This is getting more and more interesting! Well vote and comment please! If I get 15+ votes and at least 10 comments I'll update again today! So hurry up and vote babes!

-Emily

~QOTD: What kind of imagines should I do more?