For Nicole (Fight/Cute) Jason McCann

Nicole's POV

Jason is always out and I'm sick of it. He never spends time with me anymore. I checked the time. 3 am. I sighed. She should be coming home soon. I want to end it with him in person. I heard the door slam open and a drunk Jason walk in with his hair all messy and smells like a sex. I tried so hard not to cry.

"Hey Nicoleeeee!" He slurred.

"Look I'm sick of you going out all the time. Either you stop going out, or were done. You don't even talk to me anymore. I just sit alone at home doing nothing and waiting for you! I'm so fucking sick of you." I snapped.

"What're you my mom?! I can do whatever the hell I want BITCH!" He yelled.

"I know I'm not your mom, I'm your GIRLFRIEND. Or should I say ex-girlfriend?" I said smirking evilly.

"Fine I don't care leave! You're a slut anyway! And maybe I wouldn't go out that much if you weren't so controlling and up in my ass all the time!" He yelled.

"Fine! We're done!" I yelled and ran upstairs to pack my bags. While I was packing, I heard Jason run upstairs and stop me.

"No Nicole baby stop it please i love you I didn't mean it!" Jason apologized but I didn't believe him.

I kept packing but Jason threw all of my clothes out.

"What the fuck Jason!" I yelled annoyed.

"I'm sorry please I love you!" He begged.

I just shook my head and grabbed the clothes that he threw and put it in my suitcase.

"Please don't do this baby," Jason sobbed

"You put this all on yourself," I said.

I finished packing and went downstairs leaving Jason. Then Jason all of a sudden grabbed a knife.

"If you leave I swear I'll cut myself!" Jason said.

"Jas-" he cut me off with a cut. I screamed.

"Stop Jason!" I begged.

He cut one more but this time deeper. I gasped.

"Okay I'll stay with you! Please just stop!" I begged.

Jason's eyes lit up and he ran to me and hugged me. We kissed passionately.

"I'm so sorry. I'll never go out again. I'll always stay by your side. I didn't mean what I said about you!" Jason started rambling.

"It's fine Jason," I said and kissed his forehead.

"Please. Can we...cuddle?" He asked cutely.

I giggled and nodded. For the rest of the night we cuddled and ate food.

This is the Jason I love.

----------------------------------------------

Hope you like it Nicole/@NicoleMarieZamores13! Sorry it's not that long. Like I said it's really late here and I'm heading to bed! So yeah! Please vote and comment! Ily!