For Everyone. (Justin Bieber) (Cute/Dirty)

Your POV

I got home from work obviously tired. My boss makes me work from morning to midnight. It's not fair because everyone else doesn't work that long. Justin claims that my boss is just jealous of me and to be honest, I agree with him because she's tried seducing Justin once. She's a whore and she's jealous that I am dating Justin Bieber (not trying to sound cocky.)

"Babe is that you?!" I heard Justin holler from upstairs.

"Yeah!" I hollered back.

I saw Justin run downstairs and kiss me passionately. This is a normal thing. Every time I come home, Justin greets me with a kiss, which I absolutely LOVE. I smiled through the kiss. We pulled away and Justin and I both had lust in our eyes.

"I missed you babe," Justin said and nuzzled his face into my neck making me laugh.

"I missed you too," I said and kissed his head.

"You look tired." He said.

"Yeah I am." I answered truthfully.

"I told you to quit that job. I can work and pay the bills. You need to rest." Justin said sweetly making my heart flutter.

"That's sweet but I can't just be a lazy slug sitting around at home doing nothing while you do all the work." I said.

"But-" I cut him off.

"No buts. Now I'm going to take a shower. Thank for that wonderful offer though. Love you." I said and smiled at him.

"Love you too," he said and smiled back.

I went in the bathroom and stripped my clothes off. I turned the handle to HOT. I love hot showers. I hopped in the shower and wet my hair before applying shampoo to my hair. After I wet my hair and put shampoo in it, I started to scrub it off in the shower but instead, I felt other big hands scrubbing it off in the water. I opened my eyes to see Justin naked. I tried not to look at his abs.

"Justin what're-" he cut me off.

"I'm here to relax you. I saw you were stressed. Tonight is all about you," he whispered in my ear sexily and kissed it. He started kissing down my jawline to my neck. He kissed my sweet spot making me moan. He smirked in success.

He kissed my breast and then the other. Then he kissed down my stomach and to my core. He licked it and kissed it all over. I moaned so loud.

"You like that baby?" Justin asked and I moaned in response and gripped onto his hair.

He put his middle finger in me and then another and then another. It felt amazing. Now it's time for me to do something. I pushed Justin on the ground and went on top of him. I kissed down his abs and then grabbed his d***k. I kissed the top, teasing him.

"Don't tease" Justin groaned.

I smirked and started deep throating him.

"I'm gonna cum baby" Justin said.

I felt his warm cum fill in my mouth. Then Justin went on top of me and put his tip inside of me. I moaned in pain.

I could never get used to his size. He is HUGE.

"You okay babe?" Justin asked.

I nodded and he went more in me. I felt pleasure wash over.

"Faster," I begged making Justin smirk and do as I said. He went in deeper and went all the way in me. I felt myself cum all over him. He pulled out of me. We were both breathing heavily. We got out of the shower.

"You want a round 2 sex?" Justin asked.

"Of course," I said while smirking and pushed Justin onto the bed. This was the best day I've ever had with Justin.

----------------------------------------------

Hey babes! Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I was on a vacation with no service in our house that we rented. It sucked. Pleaseeee comment or message me for an imagine. Hope you liked this imagine. Vote and comment pleaseeee! Thanks! Love y'all