For Madison (Jason McCann, dirty)

Madison's POV
It was night out. I was currently walking alone from the club because my 'friends' ditched me. I always feel like someone's watching me. It's weird. Then I felt a hot breath hitting my neck. I froze. Then I felt a kiss on my neck. "Hello beautiful," he said. I felt being pushed up against some wall. "W-who are you?" I stuttered. "I'm your future husband," he said. I saw one of the street lights come on. I saw his face. He was perfect. Oh snap out of it madison! "You're so cute, Madison," he said. Wait...how does he know my name? I gulped. "How do you know my name?" I asked for once not stuttering. I was shaking of fear. "I've been stalking you for the past 3 years now. You're mine," he said. I pushed him and started running but failed since I was in heels. I felt him grip my arm and throw me in some van. He put something on my nose and told me to breathe. I refused to so he squeezed my ass making me gasp. Then I saw blackness everywhere.
*********
I woke up in a fancy bedroom. I saw a muscular body next to me. I saw him. He was shirtless and his abs took my breath away. His arms were wrapped around my tiny waist. I tried taking his hands off carefully to not wake him up, but of course he did. "What are you doing?" He asked in a sexy raspy voice. I need to get out of here. I already miss my family and even my friends who ditched me. I got out of my bed and ran downstairs. I tried getting out of the door but it was locked. I turned to see and angry looking guy. Yeah it was him. I still don't know his name.
"My name is Jason. Jason McCann." He said reading my mind. "You are such a bad girl. You deserve a punishment." He said. I shook my head rapidly. "No please no!" I begged. He just smirked and kissed down my neck. He reached my sweet spot making me moan. I felt him smirk against my neck. Before I knew it, I was naked and so was he. We were on his bed. "Please stop Jason, I've never done this before," I begged. "You disobeyed me. And I would never hurt you." He said. I didn't believe him. He kissed my breasts and then down my stomach and then to my heated core. He kissed my p***y and licked it. It felt so good. I moaned so loud. I gripped in the bedsheets. He then took out his huge dick. "Are you ready?" He whispered in my ear. I nodded. He put his top inside me and then more. I moaned in pain. I scratched his back which turned him on more. He went faster and deeper and it hurt so bad. I felt pleasure go over me. I moaned and then I felt hi. Release and so did I. I scratched down his back. "That was amazing," he said. I nodded in response. I know this seems wrong, but I think I really like Jason. "Madison, be mine?" He asked. I smiled and nodded. He kissed my lips passionately and I felt sparks and fireworks. I love this feeling.
----------------------------------------------
Hope you like it madison! @JasonandMadison!