For Daniela (Cute) Justin Bieber

Daniela's POV

I was at my house listening to my best friend, Justin Bieber's songs. Yes my best friend is Justin Bieber. I have a huge crush on him but he will never like me back because he was the one and only Selena Gomez. Selena is so rude. She seems like an angel but she's not. Then, I heard my phone ring and Justin was calling me.

(D=Daniela J=Justin)

D- Hello?

J- D-Daniela. P-Please come to my house ASAP.

D- Okay what's-

He hung up after that. I shrugged and sighed. I walked out of my house and walked to Justin's house. I arrived about 2 minutes later. I knocked on his door and he opened right away. He was crying. He saw me and pulled me in a tight hug. When we pulled away, we sat on the couch.

"Justin what happened? Why're you crying?" I asked.

"S-Selena ch-cheated on me." He said.

Wow. Shocker (note the sarcasm.) I rolled my eyes.

"Justin! I'm sick of you getting hurt because of her every time Justin! Bye I'm leaving. We don't even hang out anymore and I think you're just using me for a shoulder to cry on. Bye Justin." I said and ran out the door.

I heard his calls but I ignored him. He started to text and call me but I didn't answer. I arrived home. I decided to just go to bed since it's late.

-The next day-

Justin kept on calling and texting me but I obviously didn't answer. Then I got another text from him. It read:

___________________________

To: Daniela

From: Justin

Please meet me at the park. I swear I didn't know you felt this way. And that's not true. Please meet me at the park.

___________________________

I decided to meet him at the park. I dressed up and walked to the park. I saw Justin sitting on a swing with a rose in his hand. It was pouring rain out. He saw me and his eyes brightened and he smiled at me. I smiled weakly back. I sat next to him.

"I'm so sorry. I'm sorry you think that way but no. I would never use you. I love you. No not as a friend, WAY more than a friend. I love you so so much. I dated Selena to get you jealous. And I wasn't crying over Selena cheating on me, I was crying because I saw a picture of you and a boy." Justin said sweetly.

"Aww I love you too! I always have! And that boy is my cousin David." I said while blushing like crazy.

He chuckled softly and leaned in and kissed my lips. I felt SPARKS, FIREWORKS, BOMBS. It was so prefect.

"Daniela, will you go out with me?" He said with hopeful eyes.

"OF COURSE 100% YES!" I said jumping up and down.

He chuckled and we walked home hand in hand and cuddled and made out;) this is the best day ever!

________________________

Hope you liked it Daniela/supjustinnn! Sorry it's short! I'm so busy! Vote and comment please! Thanks! Ily!

-Emily