For Everyone (Fight/sweet/dirty) Justin Bieber

Your POV

Me and Justin had broken up because he cheated on me with slutena hoemez (AN: no hate on Selena, I love her.) Yeah it was pretty bad.

Flashback•

I was currently driving home from the mall. Justin has been distant lately but I don't mind since he's just doing his job. He's working so hard and comes home late. I went to the mall to buy him some gifts for doing so much. I got him a watch and supras in every different color. Yeah, it costs a lot, but it's worth it. Me and Justin have been dating for a year. I'm so happy I met him. He's changed my life and even though he's been distant, I know that it's just his job.

I arrived home so I parked my car and got out. I walked to the door and opened it.

"Justin?" I yelled. No answer. Weird.

I went upstairs and saw Justin's room door closed. I heard moaning. What the fuck? I opened the door a little and saw something that broke my heart. Justin and Selena having sex on OUR bed.

"Oh Justin. What if the bitch finds out about us?" Slutena asked. Ugh I hate her.

"She's not a bitch and she won't find out." Justin said.

I opened the door and they still didn't notice me. I was crying so hard. I walked in.

"Oh don't mind me. I'm just packing my things," I said like it was nothing. Both of their heads shot up. Justin pushed Selena off him and struggled to put on his boxers and jeans.

"Baby-" He started but I cut him off.

"Fuck you Justin! I'm so dumb to think you were the one! I can't believe this whole time I thought you were at the studio but you were really fucking this slut." I said pointing to Selena.

I just saw Selena smirking at me making me more angry.

"Oh and Justin. I thought we'd last forever. I loved you. I went to the mall and got you these gifts because I thought you were working hard. Turns out I was so wrong. Fuck you. Never talk to me again!" I said and flipped him off. I threw his gifts at him and I saw him crying too.

"Why are you crying? Isn't this what you wanted? You have precious little sel!" I said.

"No I love you!" He said. I scoffed and laughed heartlessly.

"Nice one!" I said and put my clothes in the suitcase. Justin threw my clothes out but I put them back in. I finished packing after a while since Justin kept on taking them out.

I pushed past him and ran outside with my bags. He chased after me. I opened my trunk and threw them in. Justin was yelling and crying. I got in the passenger seat.

"NO!" He yelled and started banging on my windows. I locked the doors and put the keys in the ignition. I drove away not caring about Justin. I saw him fall to the ground crying. I hated to see him like this. But I feel 10000 times worse.

I arrived home and told my parents about Justin and they were shocked. They really liked Justin. I walked upstairs to my room. Damn, I missed this place. I hope one day I can feel better and forget about Justin. I want him to feel the pain I did.

•End of flashback•

So yeah. It's been a week since that incident and I'm still trying to recover. Justin keeps texting and calling me but I never answer. But I do read the texts. I just got 2 new messages from him.

__________________________

To: y/n

From: Jason