For Everyone. (Fight/Sad) Justin Bieber

Your POV

Justin took me to watch the set of All that Matters. So technically I was watching his music video which I didn't want to watch since Justin and Cailin Russo will be like all over each other. Also I over heard Justin talking to Ryan one time and saying that he thins Cailin is hot. I didn't make a big deal about it. I just chose to ignore it.

I watched as Justin ran his hands on her thighs making jealousy get the best of me. I stood there with a smile on my face trying not to cry because I know I'm stronger than this. I also know that this is just for a music video. But I can't help but watch how Justin stares at her. He stares her as if she's a new puppy that was just born. And I hate it. He never looks at me like that. What I'm saying is that, he stares at Cailin with lust. He only stared at me with lust when we first dated. Now everything changed. We only have small talks. Barely kiss. And barely say I love you to each other. Now was the worst part. Justin had to kiss Cailin.

"Alright that's a wrap," Alfredo said but Justin kept on kissing her forgetting that I was right here.

Then, Justin pushed Cailin down on the motorcycle prop and hovered over her kissing her neck. My jaw dropped and tears blurred my eyes. I ran out of the studio.

Fuck this. Fuck everything. Fuck everyone. Fuck Justin.

"YN! BABY WAIT!" I heard Justin yell.

I ignored him and ran home which was pretty close. I got to our... JUSTINS house and packed my bags. Justin ran in crying when he saw me packing my bags.

"No BABY STOP!" He begged.

"Leave me alone." I said barely over a whisper but he heard me.

"Baby I'm so sorry. I-I don't know what got into me." He sobbed.

"Justin, I know you like Cailin. I see the way you look at her. You look at her with lust. You look at her the way you used to look at me when we first dated. You don't even look at me now. I overheard you telling Ryan that she's hot. Just be with her. No ones stopping you." I said.

"No! I don't like her! She's dirt under my feet!" He yelled.

"Don't lie Justin." I warned him.

"I'm not! I'm sorry! I'm so fucking sorry! Please b-baby don't leave me!" He begged.

He then broke down and fell to the ground. I ran over to him.

"P-PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME!" He begged.

"Justin," I started but he cut me off.

"No YN! I'm so fucking sorry I've been treating you like crap lately! You don't deserve it! I love you so much! I've just been so stressed with the hate! And everyone's been bringing me down! I just want to go to sleep and never wake up again! They hurt me so much! I try so hard to ignore it but it's not working! And those pills I've been taking! There anti depressants and they changed me! I started clubbing and I just wanted to have fun! But I'm really broken." Justin said in one breath.

"You've been taking anti depressants!?" I asked.

"Yeah. I'm so sorry." He said burying his head into my neck.

I hugged him and felt his tears fall on my neck.

"Please don't leave me. I lost everything. Now I can't lose the love of my life." He begged.

I kissed his cheek.

"I'm not leaving you. I never will." I said.

"Good cause I won't let you leave me either way." He said with lust finally in his eyes. and started kissing my neck.

I moaned once he reached my sweet spot biting and sucking on it.

Before I knew it, we were both naked. He kissed my stomach and then down to my heated core. He licked and sucked on it making me go crazy.

"Yell my name baby," he said.

I yelled his name.

"I want everyone to know you're mine." He said.

He's so sexy. He adjusted himself so he can go in me.

"You ready?" He whispered in my ear and kissed it.

I nodded and he slowly went in me. I moaned in pain. I could never get used to his size. I felt pleasure wash over.

"Faster," I demanded. He smirked and went faster and deeper taking all of his anger out on me because of all the hate.

"Ow," I said. He's going to far.

"I'm so sorry baby! Did I hurt you?!" He said pulling out of me.

"No I'm fine." He said. He then kissed my cheek and fell beside me.

"Sleep tight baby girl." He said and kissed my neck before drifting off into a sleep.

I'm glad my Justin is finally back.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

HEY GUYSSSS! Hope you liked this imagine! Please vote and comment! Also check out my other story "heartbreaker" you'll love it! I hope..! Well bye! Love ya lots!😘