Justin Bieber (sad,cute,dirty)

Your POV

I felt a stinging sensation on my left cheek. I cried in pain. You wanna know who hit me? My boyfriend. Tyler. I don't even love Tyler anymore. I wish my best friend Justin was here to save me. But I would never tell him that Tyler abuses me or else he would literally KILL Tyler.

"DID YOU HEAR ME, SLUT?" Tyler yelled making me snap out of my thoughts. Oh yeah he calls me names too. I'm used to it all.

I shook my head no slowly. "UGH WHY AM I EVEN DATING YOU! YOU'RE SO UGLY AND A WASTE OF SPACE!" He yelled. Well that one hurt. But I'm still used to it.

I tried getting out of his grip and i successfully did. I ran to my car and saw Tyler chasing after me. I unlocked my door and quickly got in my car and locked the door. Tyler was banging his fists on my car door. I sped off leaving him behind. When I arrived home, I ran inside my house and ran to my room sobbing.

Once I went in my room I saw my best friend Justin standing there and looking at me worriedly.

(J=Justin M=me)

J- OH MY GOD! Y/N ARE YOU OKAY?! WHAT HAPPENED?!"

M- N-nothing I'm fine j-justin.

J- WHAT HAPPENED?! c'mon don't lie to me. I'm here for you and I will always will be.

M- ummm.... I....umm.... Fell

J- You can tell me what happened. I know you're lying. C'mon we tell each other everything.

M- Look I really don't wanna talk about it, okay? I'll tell you when the time is right.

J- okay. I'm not going to pressure you. Let me help you with these cuts.

I wish Justin was my boyfriend. He's so sweet and caring. Woah what am I saying! I can't be in love with my best friend! Besides, he would never love me.

Justin got a first aid kit and cleaned and fixed my cuts and bruises. I tried not to wince in pain. I flinched when he put his hand on my cheek. He kissed my cheek softly. "T-Thank you for everything Justin." I said slightly smiling. He smiled back. He's so sweet and caring. I think I'm falling for him.

Justin's POV

I wonder what happened to y/n. I have a feeling her bastard of a boyfriend had something to do with this. I wish I was y/n's boyfriend. I would treat her so well. I would never hurt her. Yes, I am in love with my best friend. When we first met which was in the 6th grade, I fell in love with her. Now were seniors in high school. And I still love her.

"Are you okay?" I asked her. She nodded blinking fast so tears wouldn't fall out of her eyes. I hugged her. "I might not know what happened to you, but remember that I'm always going to be here for you." I said rubbing her back. "Thank you so much Justin." She said kissing my cheek making me feel sparks. Oh I always feel sparks when she touches me.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back." I said. She nodded. I went to the bathroom. About 2 minutes later, I heard y/n screaming. I heard a males voice yelling at her. I quickly washed my hands and ran out of the bathroom. I ran to y/n's room. I saw her lying there with blood all over her face and saw Tyler hitting her. I became furious. I pushed Tyler away from y/n and started punching him and kicking him. I kneed his stomach which made him fall to the ground.

I punched and kicked his face over and over again. Then I felt someone pulling me away. I instantly knew it was y/n since I felt sparks. Tyler got up and ran away. Yeah that's what I thought.

"Why didn't you tell me he abuses you?" I asked feeling my eyes getting watery. "Because I didn't want to be a burden and I was scared of reaction." She said.

I just hugged her. She cried in my chest. "It's okay. It's all over now." I said rubbing circles on her back.

"Look. I need to tell you something." I said nervously. "I love you. I always have and always will. When I first met you, I thought you were drop dead gorgeous. I fell in love with your laugh, your smile, your face. Just everything. I swear I would make you the happiest girl alive if we dated. I know you don't like me back. But I just needed to let that out." I said. Y/n looked shocked. But then she leaned in and smashed her lips against mine. I was shocked at first but then I kissed back. Then I made the kiss deeper.

I kissed her neck and then took her shirt off. Before we knew it, we were both completely naked. I kissed her breast and them kissed the other one. I kissed down her stomach and then to her heated core. She was sweating. I kissed her vagina which made her moan loud. Then I started thrusting slowly in and out of her. "AHHH JUSTIN FASTER" she yelled. I smirked and went faster. "BABY IM GOING TO CUM" I yelled while moaning. She said the same. I cummed inside of her and she cummed all over my penis. We both fell to the bed breathing heavily and sweating.

"Thank you so much y/n, for letting me show my love to you. I love you so much." I said kissing her.

"I love you too" she said making my heart flutter. I kissed her passionately. "Y/n y/l/n, will you be mine?" I asked kissing her hand. "YESS 100% YES!" She yelled hugging me. I smiled widely. I love her so much.