For everyone (sad/cute) Justin Bieber

-Your POV-

I was at a party. I was talking to my best friend as known as Justin Bieber. Yes, the Justin Bieber. I really like him. More than just a best friend. I have a boyfriend named Austin because I know Justin will never love me so I didn't want to be broken hearted my whole life waiting for him. Plus, I like Austin. I like Austin but I'm in love with Justin. See the difference. Justin is really protective towards me. Him and Austin HATE each other. And I repeat HATE.

"So are you and Austin still going out?" Justin asked me clenching his jaw.

"Yeah, why?" I asked curiously.

"Just wondering," he said and look pissed.

"Are you okay?" I asked him and placed a hand on his leg.

Justin tensed and shivered. What's going on with him?

"Y-Yeah." He stuttered.

"Okay? Um I'm going to go look for Austin." I said.

Justin nodded and was breathing heavily. I gave him a confusing look and walked away.

I was walking to the bar. Maybe Austin's there. When I went there, I was shocked. Austin was cheating on me with Amber. The school slut. I gasped loudly and their heads shot towards me. Austin and Amber both smirked at me. Tears rolled down my cheeks. How could he? I actually felt something for him. I ran out of the party and by accidentally bumped into someone so I mumbled a "sorry." I ran outside and decided to leave this stupid party. I should've never came anyway. All this time Justin was right, telling me that Austin is a douchebag and is just using me but I never believed him. I'm so dumb.

-Justin's POV-

I was drinking beer with my friends until a tiny body crashed into me and mumbled a 'sorry'. I looked and saw

y/n crying and running out the door. I dropped my drink. Why is my baby crying?! Yes, I called her my baby. Yes, I love her. I'm in love with her. I ran out the door trying to find her. I saw her running and sobbing which broke my heart.

"Y/N!" I yelled but got no answer.

I ran towards her and caught up. I grabbed her waist and pressed her body against mine making me feel butterflies and sparks. Damn, I'm head over heels for this girl.

"Y/n talk to me. What's wrong?" I said hugging her while she cried in my chest. My poor baby. I rubbed her back and kissed her head.

"A-Austin ch-cheated on me. And he didn't even s-say s-sorry." She said in between cries.

That douche bag. I wasn't just angry at him, I was angry at her too. I grabbed her wrist harshly and took her in my car and we drove home in silence. She kept glancing at me wondering why I was acting like this. But she doesn't understand. I love her. I feel so sad, hurt, and broken.

-Your POV-

Okay after I told Justin that Austin cheated on me, he started acting all red and didn't talk to me. Like wtf? We arrived at Justin's house. Why are we here.

"Justin take me home," I begged while crying.

He didn't answer, he just grabbed my hand and took me in his house. I noticed his mom wasn't home. We walked in.

"HOW COULD YOU!" Justin yelled while crying.

Wait what?

"Wha-" he cut me off.

"How could you hurt me like this?!" Justin asked.

"What're you-" he cut me off again.

"I told you that he was just using you! You didn't listen and you broke me!" He yelled.

"How did I break you?" I asked so confused.

He slammed me to the wall.

"I FUCKING LOVE YOU Y/N AND YOU DONT EVEN NOTICE IT!" He yelled.

"What?!" I gasped.

"Yeah. I know you don't love me back but-" I cut him off with a passionate kiss.

He was shocked but then he smiled and kissed me back. He made the kiss deeper.

"Be mine?" He asked breathing heavily when he pulled away.

"Of course," I said happily and we started making out.

"Shall we take this upstairs?" Justin asked while smirking.

I nodded and smiled.

"Oh and Justin?" I asked.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"I love you too."

---------------------------------------------

Yasss I updated! Please vote and comment. I love you all! I'll update broken soon. I promise and sorry I say that a lot but I promise I will! Thanks for reading! Bye!

-Emily

~QOTD: What did you think of Justin's new post of Selena?

Please vote and comment. :)