Abuse part 2

Your POV

I told Justin that I didn't want him as a boyfriend anymore. I love him but it's all too much. He will probably hurt me again. Justin stared at me with sad teary eyes. I looked away. I hate seeing people cry, especially the people I love.

"Don't do this to me. I know I deserve to be hurt because I hurt you but I would literally kill myself if you leave me. I don't know why I hit you all those times. It's all because of the drugs. I was so dumb to take them! I'm sorry for not believing you. The reason why I never broke up with you was because I love you. I just didn't show it. I'm so sorry. Please don't leave me. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me y/n." Justin said sweetly.

No! Y/n don't fall for his tricks. "I'm sorry Justin, but I need some time to think," I said. "No please!" Justin begged. "Enough," I heard Ryan and Chaz say as they came in. "Are you okay y/n?" Chaz asked. I nodded. "Justin we need to head home. "NO NOT WITHOUT Y/N!" He yelled. I flinched at his tone.

Ryan and Chaz grabbed his arms and took him. I heard Justin sobbing and screaming like a maniac. Then, Pattie appeared in the doorway. "Hey sweetie. How're you doing?" She asked smiling at me sweetly. I returned her smile. "Never been better," I said. "I can't believe Justin would do such a thing. I thought I taught him right. He said himself he would never hurt a girl. I'm so disappointed in him," Pattie said. I saw her eyes tearing up. She started crying. I hugged her.

"What got him to be this way, y/n?" She asked. "Drugs," I answered. Pattie shook her head ashamed of her sons behavior. "I would've helped you y/n. You could've told me," she said. "I know and I'm sorry. I was just scared that he would find out and hurt me more.." I whispered while looking down.

There was a silence until my doctor appeared in the door. She smiled at me. I fake smiled back. "You're ready to go. Just fill out these papers," the doctor said. I nodded and filled them out quickly wanting to get out of this hellhole.

When I finished, I hugged Pattie goodbye and went in my car. I have to go to Justin's house to pack my stuff ugh. I arrive at Justin's house. I walked in. I saw the whole crew sitting on the couch. They all stared at me. "Y/n. Justin's upstairs and is going crazy." Scooter said.

"I'm here to um pack my stuff," I said. I didn't give them time to answer. I just walked upstairs to Justin's room since all of my clothes were there. I opened the door and saw everything was trashed. I saw Justin sleeping with my sweater. He had dried tears on his cheeks. He looked adorable. I decided that he could keep the sweater. I packed the rest of my stuff. I by accidentally tripped over something which woke Justin up. When Justin saw me, his eyes brightened.

"Justin I'm not here to stay," I said. He looked down. I grabbed my suitcase full of clothes and walked out the door until I felt arms wrap around my legs. I saw Justin. "PLEASE Y/N I PROMISE ILL CHANGE! IM BEGGING YOU! PLEASE STAY!" Justin begged.

I sighed. Then Justin grabbed a knife and slit his throat. If you don't forgive me, I swear I'll kill myself!" He said. He slit his throat deeper. "STOP!" I yelled. He stopped. "I forgive you," I said. He hugged me and kissed me passionately. This is the Justin I love.