Important.

I love Justin and everything but I don't know if you guys saw, but Justin was with Selena yesterday. They were on his motorcycle and a fan asked him for a picture but Justin rudely said "no" and then started mumbling other stuff and was yelling at the fan. I understand he wants privacy like I would be annoyed too if people asked me for a picture every two seconds, but he could politely say "sorry I'm kind of busy right now," instead of yelling. Also I wanna thank Selena for telling him to stop when he was yelling at the fan. Like while Justin was talking/yelling at the fan, Selena put a hand on his back and mumbled "stop" but he didn't and she looked away embarrassed of how he was acting towards his fans. Really Justin? If it weren't for us you wouldn't even be here. You wouldn't even know Selena if it wasn't for us getting you famous. Also have you noticed when Justin is with Selena, he's suddenly so rude to us? I'm not blaming this on Selena by the way. This wasn't her fault at all. But when Justin dated Selena 2-3 years ago, he posted pictures of only Selena and barely us, Beliebers. Then, when they broke up, he was obviously sad but he started thanking us more than usual and started posting pictures of us and caring again. Now he's caught with Selena again, and he's being rude again. But I don't blame this all on Justin. I blame it a little on the fan also because the fan should also know better because we all know that Justin HATES when people go between his privacy. Like leave the kid alone. So yeah. That's what I think. Please comment on your opinions about the video. And if you haven't watched the video, comment so I can tell you where to find it. Thanks!:)