For Diana (Fight) Jason McCann

Diana's POV
I have two kids. A 9 year old boy, and a 4 year old girl. There names are Jerry (A.N: hehe get it? Lol only real beliebers will understand), and Julie. I love them with all my heart. Jason McCann (yes, my husband) never helps me out with the kids anymore. He only helped me when they were first born. Now he barely even talks to me. What, just a peck on the lips? That's all. Our kids like Alfredo better than him because Alfredo is with them more than he is.

All he does is party. I wonder if he even loves me anymore.

"Where are you going?" I ask as I see Jason walking out the door.

"Out." He spat.

"Thanks for the help," I mumbled as I heard him slam the door close.

A tear slipped out of my eye. I'm so sick of him. I decided to follow him and see what he does.

I saw his car pull into a girls driveway. Wait wait wait. That's my ex best friends house. Selena Gomez. I remember we used to be best friends until she stole my first boyfriend and then told everyone that I stole hers and that I fucked him to make me look like a bad person. I hate her now. I went to Selena's house and look through her window and there they were. Fucking on the couch. Her window was open so I decided to hear what they were saying too.

"Baby when will you leave Diana?" That bitch Selena said in between her annoying ass moans.

"You know I can't leave her, Sel. But I love you. I only stay with her because she's the mother of my children." Jason said breaking my heart into millions of pieces.

I started sobbing and crying. I ran to my car and went home quickly. I woke up Jerry and Julie.

"C'mom guys, we need to go." I said.

They got up.

"What about daddy?" Jerry asked innocently pouting.

"You'll see him later." I said.

I packed all of our stuff, leaving everything of Justin's. I carried Julie and Jerry held onto my free hand. I put the suitcases in the trunk.

"Mwommy, why are you cwying?" Julie asked.

"I'm not." I said and fake smiled.

I buckled there seat belts up. Then, I saw a car pull in the driveway. Jason.

"DIANA!" I heard his devil voice say.

He's always had a bad temper.

"Leave me alone!" I yelled crying.

He tried grabbing me but I pushed him.

"YOU DONT LOVE ME! YOU USED ME. YOU JUST STAYED WITH ME BECAUSE OF OUR KIDS THAT YOU NEVER EVEN SPEND TIME WITH ANYMORE. ALFREDO SPENDS MORE TIME WITH THEM THAN YOU DO. I HATE YOU! GO BACK TO PRECIOUS LITTLE SELENA. FUCK YOU." I said cussing for the first time in front of my kids. They were crying.

"No Diana. Don't leave me. Babe please!" Jason begged and his eyes became glossy.

"Go fuck yourself." I said and flipped him off.

"NO YOU CANT LEAVE ME! I DIDNT MEAN WHAT I SAID! SELENA DOESNT MEAN SHIT TO ME. I DO LOVE YOU! PLEASE STAY WITH ME!" Jason yelled crying.

"No Jason. You love her and you always will. I don't need this ring. Give it to her." I said slipping the ring off and putting it in his hand.

"NO!" He yelled and broke down. I got in my car and drove away. He was running after our car but didn't catch up.

"Why is daddy cwying?" Jerry asked.

"He wasn't crying. We are just taking a little break." I replied.

I drove to my old apartment. I was already getting a bunch of texts from him. I ignored all of them. I decided to go to sleep.
• • • • • • • • •
I woke up to banging at my door. It was 4 am. I opened the door and I saw Jason. He was soaking wet from the rain.

"Please baby! I'm so sorry! I didn't know what I was thinking! It's all because of the anti-depressant pills. They changed me. I'm sorry I left you alone and took my anger out on you. You don't deserve me but I love you. Whether you believe it or not, I do. I'm in love with you." He said sweetly.

"I don't know. What you said really hurt me." I said looking down.

He brought my chin up.

"None of it was true. It was the pills. I don't love Selena. She probably drugged me or something, but I don't love her. Not one bit. You're the one I love." He said and pecked my lips.

After that day, I forgave him. He started helping me more and stopped talking to Selena and taking the pills. We lived happily ever after and soon enough, I was Mrs.Bieber again<3
----------------------------------------------
Hope you liked it @DianaTorres388! Vote and comment please! Thanks. Bye ily all!

-Emily