For Daniela (Bad boy Justin)

Daniela's POV
I parked my car where I usually parked and I walked in through the doors of hell. I saw all the people I hated. I was wearing my black leather jacket I usually where and my black jeans with boots. People think I'm goth but I'm not. I just choose to dress this way so people know to not mess with me and that I don't give a fuck.

Not to sound cocky or anything, but a lot of the kicks hit on me and that's why all of the popular girls hate me. But I don't care, they're to scared to say a word to me. I opened my locker.

I saw Justin. The biggest jock. He's a bad boy too but I hate him because he always tries to get my attention. He's really cocky too. He winked at me and when he walked by, he slapped my ass.

"Hey Daniela. You look so sexy. You always do." Justin said.

I stuck up my middle finger and he just smirked and walked away. I've never seen Justin smile. He just smirks. It was time for first period and I had Biology, with Justin. Sadly.

I walked in and sat down. I went on my phone not giving a fuck about stupid biology.

"Justin and Daniela. Off of your phones now. Or detention." My stupid biology teacher said.

Justin and I rolled out eyes and continued.

"Alright. Both of you, detention after school." She said.

I shrugged. I don't care.

-Skip to after school-

I walked to detention. I saw Justin sitting there and he smirked once he saw me. In our detention class all we do is sit and do nothing. It's stupid.

"Alright. I have a meeting to go to, so if you kids do anything g bad or try to sneak out, it'll be bad for you." The bitch teacher said.

She walked out the door leaving me and Justin. He stared at me and then got up from his seat and came to me.

"You're so hot." He said.

I rolled my eyes. I hate when people call me hot. Just because I'm a bitch to everyone, doesn't mean I don't have feelings. I could fall in love like everyone else. I just wish someone could call me beautiful instead of hot.

"Damn Daniela, could you ever take a compliment?" Justin asked and rolled his eyes.

"Called me 'hot', is not a compliment. I don't like when people call me that." I said.

He just chuckled.

"You're so cute." He said and started playing with chocolate brown hair.

"Don't touch me!" I said.

"Look, I suck at showing my feelings towards other people but I've liked you for a long time now Daniela." He said caressing my cheek, making me blush and her butterflies in my stomach.

I felt sparks when he touched me. Why? Am I catching feelings for Justin? The biggest player and jock? This is bad. I've always thought Justin was hot as fuck but I never thought I would catch feelings for him.

I looked down but he brought my chin back up.

"Don't hide your beautiful face." He said making me blush, AGAIN!

At least he called me beautiful instead of hot.

He started leaning in. Before I knew it, his lips were on mine. It was amazing. I felt sparks and butterflies. But then realization hit me. I pushed him off of me.

"Don't you ever do that again!" I yelled while pointing my index finger at him.

"Why? You liked it and you know it!" He said and he looked hurt.

"No you're a jock and a player! Look I know I'm a bitch but I have feelings too. I know you're just trying to get in my pants and make me fall in love with you and then you're going to leave me heart broken. That's what you do to ever girl in this school! You're such a dick Justin! Don't ever come near me again!" I said and ran out of the classroom.

What just happened?
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Comment for a part 2! Vote and comment please. Daniela, I hope you liked the first part of your imagine. I will work on the other part later. Ily all!

-Emily

~QOTD: What do you think of Miley Cyrus?

My answer: I think she's just trying to live her life and see what it's like to be different. I have a lot of respect for her and I think she's gorgeous too. But I also want the old Miley back.

Comment what you think about her!