For Mia (cute/pregnancy) Justin Bieber

Mia's POV
I watched as my son Jason was running around the house looking adorable. He is 4 years old. I'm 9 months pregnant and my new baby is going to be here any time. He's a boy. And I'm afraid. Afraid to go through all the pain while I deliver my baby. But I've done it before so I just need to suck it up.

I'm married to Justin Bieber. I dark hair and skin. I'm glad that Justin has accepted and love me for my race. No other boy goes for me because of my race. But I'm really in love with Justin and am so glad to have him.

"Babe I'm home!" I heard Justin voice holler from downstairs. I went downstairs and grabbed Jamie with me.

"There's my two favorite people!" Justin said opening his arms and running towards us.

He kissed me. I still feel those sparks whenever he touches me.

"Babe, I gotta do some work in my office. I'll be back soon." Justin said and kissed my forehead and left.

Jason ran up to his room. I went in Justin and I's room and laid down on my bed. I decided to take a nap. I'm so exhausted.

•1 hour later•

I woke up feeling pain on my stomach. I groaned in pain. I held my stomach. It's time.

I quickly dialed Justin's number.

(M=Mia, J=Justin)

J-Hey babe what's up?

M-JUSTIN! Come quick now! The baby is coming!

J-OKAY BABY! I'm coming right away! Stay calm!

M-I'll try!

And with that I hung up. A couple minutes later, Justin's car pulled in the driveway. He came in and carried me quickly to his car. We drove to the hospital, and everything was a blur.

I woke up in a hospital bed.

I gripped onto my stomach feeling the same pain coming back.

I felt a supportive hand rubbing my back.

"It's going to be okay baby." I heard Justin's angelic voice say making me relax a bit.

"Alright. It's time. Mia, when I tell you to push, push." The doctor said smiling warmly at me.

I nodded scared.

"Is mommy going to be okay?" Jason asked.

"Yeah she is. Don't worry." Justin said.

The doctor let Jason out of the room.

"Alright. Ready set, PUSH!" The doctor yelled after coming back in.

I pushed feeling pain all over my body. I felt like I was being burned alive.

"PUSH!" She yelled again.

I pushed as hard as I could.

"Alright. One more time. Ready set, PUSH!" The doctor said.

Justin was caressing my hands. I pushed again and then heard a baby crying. Oh my gosh. That's my baby. I can't believe it.

Justin and I hugged.

"Can I hold him?" I asked while tears came out of my eyes.

"Of course." The doctor said and gave me him.

"He's so beautiful." I said, my eyes were filled with lust and so were Justin's.

"Just like you." He said.

Then, he grabbed me and kissed me.

This felt magical.

Jason walked in.

"Is this my new baby brother?!" He asked.

"Yeah." I said laughing and crying of joy. Jason hugged us.

I'll never forget this moment ever.
---------------------------------------------
Hope you liked it @JustinsWifeForever! Comment for more imagines! Sorry I haven't been posting lately. So comment imagines please!

-Emily

~QOTD: What are you all doing during the holidays?