Chapter 19 Leona Lake

After basically destroying most of Dras-Leona the group stopped at the other end of Leona Lake to take a break. Hang on Aaron said. Clayton clung to the saddle as tightly as he could as Aaron closed his wings and dove into the water below them. As soon as Aaron was submerged he began quickly swimming like a huge eel. After about a minute Clayton felt like he was about to implode and Aaron swam back up to the surface. As Aaron broke the surface he threw his wings open and thrust them down, spraying water all around, and flew back into the sky. Naomi and Bonnita were slowly cruising along on the surface like an alligator with a passenger. I have an idea Aaron said. After a brief discussion. Clayton unstrapped his leg straps in the saddle and prepared himself as Aaron flew down closer to the surface of the water. Clayton jumped off as they passed over Bonnita and splashed down right next to her throwing a spray of water all over Naomi and Bonnita. "Hey!" Naomi said laughing. Then she looked up and said "Uh oh". Clayton looked up and saw Aaron diving towards the water. Clayton watched as Aaron hit the water mere yards from where he was and an enourmous wave of water hit him, Bonnita, and Naomi. 

They finally made it to shore as Aaron crawled out of the water laughing and shaking himself dry. Hey! no fair your bigger than me! Bonnita said laughing. "You almost washed me away!" Clayton said laughing as he wrung out his shirt. Naomi reached into her hair and pulled out a fish "Okay now that doesn't even make sense" she said looking at the fish. Aaron stood their watching for a moment then fell on the ground rolling with laughter and gasping for air. "Hang on a second" Clayton said "if Aaron was able to make that big of a wave by himself what would happen if Bonnita helped?" 

Soon Clayton and Naomi were both out in the middle of the lake each sitting on a piece of wood as the dragons circled overhead like vultures. Now? Aaron asked. Now! Clayton yelled in his mind. Aaron and bonnita dove down towards the water and hit with an unbelievably huge splash and a huge wave caught Clayton and Naomi and they stood up on the wood as the wave pushed them along rapidly across the water. After he had gotten used to the feeling Clayton began to let the board weave and dip in the water as it rapidly traveled towards shore. 

They soon finished at the lake and got ready to set off again. "You ready?" Clayton asked. "Yeah"  Naomi said. They hugged and then mounted their dragons. The two dragons leaped into the air and took off following the scent of the Razac.