Chapter 9 The Feast

When Clayton and the others got there they found all four dragons and Firnen. Dezzi and Flame were each eating a young deer's carcass. Bonnita was eating what looked like the remains of some kind of weird animal that Clayton didn't recognize. Aaron had several deer carcasses laying in front of him and half of one of them was sticking out of his mouth and in a matter of seconds it dissapeared down his large throat. Firnen was laying with a huge pile of animal carcasses laying in front of him and was slowly eating one after the other swallowing each whole. These people really know how to treat a dragon Aaron said. Traci saw a small bowl sitting next to Dezzi that was filled with bits of chopped meat. Bye Traci said to Clayton and then she bounded over to the little bowl and started happily eating it's contents. 

Once Clayton, Naomi, Ashlyn, and Mark got seated they and the elves began to eat. All of the food was vegetables and other plants. I don't know how you can stand to eat that stuff Aaron said to Clayton. Well I don't know how you can stand to eat raw meat Clayton said in his mind to Aaron. Arya said that they could all eat and the feast began. The elves soon began to ask them of their journey and they told them the stories including the attack of the Letherblaka, Razac, and the boy Cameron. "That is very strange" Arya said "Letherblaka wouldn't normally ever allow anything but a Razac to ride them". Things are becoming very strange in these lands Firnen said. When we reach Urubaen I will go and ask  Solembum and see what he knows Traci said. "And I will go and talk to some of the men that we have sent there" Ashlyn said. 

After the feast was over Arya walked over to Clayton and Naomi who were talking. "Me and Firnen are going to accompany you and your friends to the edge of Du Weldenvarden" Arya said. "Well, thank you" Clayton said. "When should we come to you to leave?" Naomi asked. "Right after dawn" Arya said "So you all should pack and get ready tonight before you go to bed". 

After they had all gotten back to the treehouse they packed their dragons' saddlebags and then went to bed while the dragons slept in their craters. They all knew that on the next day that they would be on their way again.