Chapter 16 Return to Urubaen

Soon Aaron and Bonnita began to fly towards the city. Hey remember how I told you that I wouldn't tell the others? Aaron asked. "Yeah" Clayton said. Well they kind of already know Aaron said. "What?!?!" Clayton exclaimed. "What is it?" Naomi asked. "Aaron said that the others already know what happened today" Clayton said. "How?" She asked. Two roars sounded off in the distance and Clayton and Naomi looked back and saw two shapes flying towards them. One looked like glittering platinum and one was sparkling white. "Oh crap" Clayton said. "Are they serious?" Naomi asked. The two shapes soon grew into Dezzi and Flame. Mark and Ashlyn were riding in their saddles. "You two are complete stalkers" Clayton said when they caught up. "Hey, we're just enjoying the show" Mark said. And man was it an enjoyable show Flame said. Flame and Dezzi began flying circles around each other immitating what Aaron and Bonnita had just been doing then they both began flailing around in the air laughing hysterically. Then they both stopped laughing suddenly and dropped several feet down narrowly missing Bonnita as she barreled through the space where they had just been. She looked down at them and growled. Dezzi roared and Flame shot a pillar of fire then they flew through a bank of clouds laughing all the while. They are so dead when I catch them Bonnita said. Don't bother Aaron said. "Actually getting them back sounds kind of fun" Naomi said grinning. "I'm with her" Clayton said with an almost evil look in his eye. Then their dead when we catch them Aaron said. Naomi stood up on the back of Aarons neck and jumped down onto Bonnita. Then they went to teach their friends a little lesson or two. 

"Wow" Mark said once they had all returned to Urubaen "I had no Idea Bonnita was capable of being that unimaginably violent". I had no idea that Aaron could body-slam someone while flying Flame added. "Hey, mess with the rider and you get the dragon" Clayton said and Aaron growled affirmatively. Don't you four have someone else to bother? Bonnita said. Mark and Ashlyn turned pale and hopped into Dezzi's and Flame's saddles and then Dezzi and Flame frantically galloped down the path tearing several bricks out of the ground and tripping over each other several times. "Well I think they learned their lesson" Naomi said. Clayton yawned. "See you in the morning" he said. And with that Naomi and Bonnita went to their room and Clayton and Aaron went to their own room. Clayton went straight to bed in his regular clothes and with Talon still strapped to his waist and Aaron curled up on a large pile of hay next to the bed. "Night" Clayton said to Aaron. Night Aaron said. And like that the lanterns went out.