Chapter 17 Goodbye Urubaen

"Well I guess we'll be seeing you later" Mark said. "Yeah see ya" Clayton said. Be careful I want Urubaen to still be here when we get back Aaron said. Oh it'll be here but there will be a lot less wild animals Dezzi said and snapped her jaws shut. Rita walked up "I hope you have safe passage as you hunt for the Ra'zac and Letherblaka" she said. Clayton mounted Aaron and settled into the saddle. Bonnita walked up with Naomi in her saddle. "Hey" Rita said "Before you leave there's something I have that may help your dragons when you find the Ra'zac." she then had Clayton and Naomi dismount and she then led the dragons down a corridor and into a room. "Well how long do you think it will be before they get back?" Clayton asked. "I have no idea" Naomi said.

TWO HOURS LATER 

"WHAT THE HECK IS TAKING THEM SO LONG?!?!?!?!?!" Clayton said. "If they don't come out that door in the next two minutes I'm going to drag them out myself!" he said. Naomi walked up "No you won't" she said. "Yeah, I know" Clayton said. Rita walked out of the room "Presenting" she said "Armorized Aaron and Bonnita!" Aaron and Bonnita walked out. Aaron was wearing a full coat of bronze-colored armor that fit him perfectly and fitted around his saddle like it was made to and it had a mace-like set of ax blades attached to the end of the tail. Bonnita was wearing silver-colored armor that also fit perfectly and featured a long blade that extended from the end of it's tail. "Wow" Clayton and Naomi both said. "This armor has been enchanted in a very special way" Rita said "There is a button in front of the saddle. If you press it the armor will fold up until it is unnoticeable and if you press it again it will unfold and put itself into place. It is also impervious to almost any physical or magical attack and is incredibly light". This stuff is awesome! Aaron said. It almost feels like it's part of me Bonnita said. "I don't know what to say" Clayton said. "Don't say anything, just make sure that the Ra'zac never show their faces here again" Rita said. Naomi hopped into Bonnita's saddle and examined the front. "This button?" she asked. "Yeah" Rita said. Naomi pressed a button on the front of the saddle. The armor's straps unlatched themselves and retracted into the plates of armor then the plates began to fold over each other and retract into the saddle in a way that shouldn't have even been able to fit and soon all you could see was the saddle. "That's amazing" Naomi said.  "My turn" Clayton said and jumped into aaron's saddle and pressed the button then watched as Aaron's armor folded up and into the saddle. "Wow" Clayton said. I know right? Aaron said. 

As soon as they had finished saying goodbye, Clayton, Naomi, Bonnita and Aaron proceeded to the platform that had been built for dragon take-offs. When they reached it they saw that it was a long strip of bricks like a road that was on top of stone pillars. "Ready?" Clayton said. "Always" Naomi said. The two dragons began to run down the path causing a booming echo underneath them and as soon as they reached the end the two dragons leaped off and opened their wings then they pumped their wings up and down as they flew off into the sky and out from the overhanging cliff that helped to protect Urubaen.

 I can still smell the Letherblaka's scent Aaron said. "How do you know it's them?" Clayton asked. Trust me Aaron said Nothing but the Letherblaka and the Razac smells that bad. The dragons turned and began to follow the scent out over the plains. Clayton looked down and saw the scorched area where the dragon's had been hunting. That is the weirdest thing I've ever seen in a field Aaron said. Clayton laughed.