I hope you're still not over this

hi guys! sorry for not uploading for a while and I know it's short and not much is happening at the moment... plot twist soon I promise :p anyways thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy it

I was paralysed. I couldn't even think about moving. My throat felt tight and dry and I could feel my cheeks burning. 

"Skye is that you?" She repeated. Her voice intoxicated my mind and brought back everything. I couldn't think of words. Instead I turned to face her. She was just as perfect as I remembered. Her blonde hair flowing effortlessly and stopping just below her shoulders. Her skin was tanned and I could tell she'd been here for a while. He figure still remained perfect, unlike me her body hadn't suffered the trauma the breakup had cost. 

In short she looked amazing; and I hated her for it. 

"Jen" I replied finally, my voice barely a whisper. It looked like neither of us had anything further to say. 

"How have you been?" She attempted. 

"Great" I lied. "Just over here on tour with my boyfriends band"

 Why did I tell her that? I regretted it immediately. 

"Oh" she replied, nodding. "Yeah, I'm just over here on vacation" 

I felt an instant wave of relief when I saw Jake emerge from the corridor. 

"Hey" he smiled, clearly not noticing my new company. I cleared my throat and gestured towards her with my eyes. 

"Hi" he smiled at her too. "You Skye's friend?" 

"You could say that" I replied expressionless. 

"Yes" she replied ignoring my comment. 

"Well this is a coincidence" he smiled again. 

"Isn't it" I stated hoping he would pick up on my tone.  Jenny pulled something out of her purse and started writing on it. She pulled off the sheet of paper and handed it to me. 

"What's this?" I asked trying to sound more friendly. 

"Don't be a stranger again, okay?" She sighed. "Bye" she smiled sadly before leaving. 

I stared at the paper in my hand. 

"Who was that?" Jake asked. 

"That was her" I whispered.