Chapter 6 - Battle On The Bridge

Chapter 6 : Battle On The Bridge

After a few minutes of comfort,Kakashi notice Naruto has fallen asleep so he place him on the futon gently and gesture the two jonins to follow him out.

"What happen?" Asked Kurenai.

"He just had a bad dream. I have seen him act this way before...when I was in anbu " said Kakashi as he looked at Naruto,feeling sad for him.

"Ok, we'll set out with the squads for their training. Kakashi, you'll stay here to watch on Naruto " ordered Asuma.

"Hai " said both jonin before all of them departure.

*Forest *

"Ok, Team 8 you'll be learning how to conceal your chakra by hiding but first you have to find me. Now, begin!" Said Kurenai.

*Bridge*

"OK, Team 7 and 10 you'll be learning how to walk on water while I watch on the bridge builder. It's almost like walking on trees but this time you have to use lesser chakra then before as the water is very frail. Now, begin!" Said Asuma.

*Tazuna's House*

Naruto groan as he sat up on the funton. He slowly took in his surroundings and looked around the room.

"Finally awake" said Kakashi with his flushed face buried in his book.

Naruto groan even more as he touch his forehead. It felt so hot and he felt so dizzy which caught Kakashi's attention. Kakashi stood up and approach his blonde student, when he was about to touch him, Naruto flinched back in fear.

Those sparkling blue eyes looked at Kakashi with fear and confusion. Kakashi tried to reach out again only to get Naruto shuffling backwards to the wall at the corner.

"Is he going to kill me? Like what happen in my dream?" Though Naruto.

Naruto started trembling in fear. Tears started to form in his eyes. He was so confuse.

"I must ran and hide. But where? I'm cornered!"

Naruto started to panicked, he felt like he was suffocating. He wanted to ran away and hide. Kakashi, seeing his student in this state the only option he had was to knock Naruto out. He went to Naruto with great speed and hit one of the vital spot,knocking him out.

Suddenly, Kakashi could hear screaming. And soon find himself downstairs in battle stand while he left a clone in a room where Naruto in to watch Naruto.

"You must be one of Gato's minions" said Kakashi.

"Well,well aren't we popular" said one of them.

"Nope, just obvious" said Kakashi.

He charge at them and did some hand sign causing an electrical current appearing in both of his palms.

"CHIDORI!" Yelled Kakashi as he Pierce his hands through both enemies body.

Both enemies lay on the ground,electrified by the jutsu, dead.

"That was an easy fight" said Kakashi.

He looked at a frightened Inari and a unconscious Tsunami,he sighed. He told Inari to look after his mother as he ran to the bridge to see if everything is alright.

*Bridge Previously*

"Alright, you all almost mastered it" said Asuma as he stared at the soaked genins.

"They are improving in high speed but Sasuke has to control more." Thought Asuma.

BOOM!

Suddenly an explosion occur, the surrounding turned misty and stood in the mist was Zabuza and Haku.

"Looks like the fun is about to begin" said Zabuza.

He disappeared and reappeared behind the bridge builder ready to strike when his blade contact the Asuma's blade. Asuma used his feet and kick Zabuza's feet causing him to loss balance and fall but before he could contact the ground he shunshined away.

*Bridge After *

Kakashi reached the scene on time before the fight could go any further. Kurenai's team in coincidence came on the same timing as Kakashi. Everyone went into fighting stance,getting ready for any blow.

"Someone seems to be shivering" smirked Zabuza as he eyed Sasuke.

"Yes, shivering... in excitement " said Sasuke.

Sasuke pulled out his kunai and went forward to Haku. Haku wasted no time and did Makyo Hyosho which formed ice, one of his kekkei kenki. Once appeared around Sasuke as he's in a circle. Like an ice barrier.

"This is made of ice. " smirked Sasuke. "Katon: Gokakyu no Jutsu"

Sasuke started blowing fire out of his mouth forming a ball. Sadly, the ice did not melt. Haku started throwing needles at Sasuke causing him to fall to the ground in pain.

*With Naruto*

Naruto POV

I woke up groggily and slowly took in my surroundings. My view was blocked by a mop of sliver hair. Knowing it was my sensei, I slowly got up. I placed my hand on my head feeling a headache coming.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Katon : Gokakyu no Jutsu - Fire Style: Great Fireball Jutsu

Makyo Hyosho - Demonic Mirror Ice Crystals

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: OK guys, the chapter stops here. I hope you guys love it! Please comment below and don't forget to vote for it. And if I made a mistake or you want me to write a story and you choose the topic... DON'T HESTITATE TO ASK. Thank you, bye ! *^^*