Chapter 29 - Secret Revealed

Chapter 29 : Secret Revealed

*Hokage Tower*

After Naruto completely left the Tower, Tsunade turn to face Shikamaru.

"Well Nara,you are right as always " Tsunade complimented.

"Told you. He wouldn't want to accept the place as Hokage. "

"How do you know him so well?"

"Just being a good friend" Shikamaru simply answer.

Tsunade then narrowed her eyes.

"Say.... two years ago, the mission to the land of waves something happened ,right?" Tsunade said as she took out a scroll and open it.

"Yes. Naruto went crazy and killed the enemy,Gato" Shikamaru said, sitting straight.

"Not only that,he have nightmare of the village torturing him and he change into fox-like two times in that very mission" Tsunade said,now turning to Kiba.

"The fox was the one controlling him so why are you looking at me?" Kiba said as he fidget in his sit.

"I'm only curious as only the both of you could manage to hold him down. And to know about this secret...how? " Tsunade asked.

"I concluded it myself. Seeing that Naruto's birthday is on the day where the Kyuubi No Kitsune attack and how the village treated him shows a part" said Shikamaru.

"A part? You mean you have many links about this?"

"Well that is one part about Naruto. The other part is that why the fourth seal it in him. Well by their looks we already can tell he is Naruto's father. And going into further back into the past,his mother is an Uzumaki, hence,he take her name so enemies of his father, the fourth,won't haunt him down and kill him" Kiba continued.

"But how do you know about the fourth and his wife? The documents are in a safe place" Tsuande ask.

"There are many old folks in this village,Hokage-sama " Shikamaru smirk.

Tsunade then sighed.

"You two know about this all along?"

"We knew and told our team members, accept for our senseis and team 7" Kiba replied.

"Why not us?" Sasuke asked as he raise an eyebrow.

" You guys were cruel to him. Not once edge knowledge his existence. Hence,we didn't tell you. Why? Because you would only be even more cruel and maybe the insults would increase " Shino answered smoothly.

"And if we tell our senseis we won't know how they would react and what their motives would be on Naruto, if they have,that is." Kiba continued.

"Hmm... I'm quiet impress by how you all plan this out. And am grateful for all of you to be nice and understanding for Naruto's sake" Tsunade stood and bow as a thanks.

The door then open revealing Naruto as he walk in and lean against the wall.

"Aren't you forgetting something,Nara? " Naruto smirked.

"What did he forgot?" Tsunade asked.

"That he threatens to eat and torture us alive if we spill the beans." Shikamaru lean back in his chair.

"...you would really do that?" Kiba asked,amused by that sentence, though he remember it clearly too.

"I might... who knows? I mean... I taste many blood before " Naruto smirk deviously.

"I highly doubt you would do such thing,Uzumaki " Neji said.

"Oh? I would love to show you,but I need a prisoners first"

"Kakashi can be the prisoner" Sasuke yawned.

"Wait,what?" Kakashi look up from his book.

Tsunade eyes soften by how they communicate. This is what she wanted to see,them happily communicating as the mock and tease each other and laugh about it.

Happiness...

ahh...just like old times.

'I'm turning old sensei. Just like you. I wonder what will happen to our king and queens (a.k.a childrens of the leaf) in the future... ' Tsunade thought.

*Two Weeks Later*

Stood on the Hokage Tower balcony was Kakashi ,Tsunade and team 7. Below by the entrance of the tower was sitted the clan heads and invited Kages around the world of shinobis.

"I, Tsunade Senju, hear by give my place as Hokage to, Kakashi Hatake, the new Kage of the Hidden Leaf Village!" Tsunade yelled to the crowds as they cheer loudly.

Kakashi put on the hat and wave to the crowd.

"I, Kakashi Hatake, as the leader of the Hidden Leaf Village, promise that I would take good care of the leaf village and play my part as a roll of a leader!" He yelled.

And the village cheer louder than usual. Many girls in the crowd keep looking at him with heart eyes which made Tsunade eye twitched.

"You got much more fans than me....KAKASHI!!!!" Tsuande yelled.

A bunch of girls then went chasing after Kakashi around the village which caught Gai's attention.

"Kakashi! Wait! If you're gonna run a Marathon at least invite me! Let's go,Lee! " Gai screamed.

"Hai! Sensei! "

Both green lads then went running with Kakashi around the village with girls behind them chasing Kakashi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: OK guys, the chapter stops here. I hope you guys love it! Please comment below and don't forget to vote for it. And if I made a mistake or you want me to write a story and you choose the topic... DON'T HESTITATE TO ASK. Thank you, bye ! *^▁^*