Chapter 20 - When Will I Be Accepted?

Chapter 20 : When Will I Be Accepted?

Tsunade,team 8 and 10 came at the same time and saw team 7 watching the fight.

"Kakashi. What's going on here?" Tsunade asked sternly,wanting a good explanation.

"We didn't do anything,Lady Tsunade. It seems that Naruto's team are fighting over something. But Naruto is not here" Kakashi explained.

Before Tsunade could answer Jiraiya spoked.

"Well then,seeing this is Naruto's team,let's see how much potential do they have. I'm sure Naruto did teach them" Jiraiya exclaimed calmly and watch them fight attentively.

The rest of the team seems to be doing the same as what Jiraiya is doing. They were all curious how strong Naruto's students are.

Both Masaki and Rize was so into the fight that they didn't notice the crowd. Unfortunately, Izaki was getting nervous. He wasn't good with strangers and usually Naruto and Rize would calm him.

But Naruto was back at the hotel and Rize was in the middle of a fight. He didn't know what to do so he make sure he was in a good distance between him and the crowd.

Masaki gritted his teeth after being punched in the gut and flying over the field landing on the ground.

Rize is strong even though she's a girl. She took out some needles and charge forward.

"Lady Tsunade,those needles" Shizune gasped.

"I know. It seems that this little medic knows what she's doing" Tsunade said,not letting her eyes off Rize.

Rize threw six needles but Masaki jump up and threw a smoke bomb. Causing purple smoke to block Rize view.

Rize than jump higher than the smoke and create a few signs before shouting.

"Fire style: great flower drangon jutsu"

She blew out a dragon-like fire from her mouth but Masaki moved away. The dragon-like fire hit the ground before change into a flower and the petals came together and cover nothing. Like a plant eating an insect.

'So, she's a fire style' Sasuke thought.

After the fire cleared. Masaki made some hand signs and shouted.

"Wind style: Wings of the wind jutsu"

He blew from his mouth and a big wave of wind came blowing at Rize. She made and X sign using her arms and tried to walk forward.

The wind ended and both of them are panting tiredly. Rize had some scratches cause by the wind. Masaki had a burn shirt and his stomach and face hurts from Rize's punches.

They slowly stood up,looking at each other before running forward.

"You never cared or look up to me! Not even once!" Masaki yelled.

"I would if you stop doing things so recklessly!" She yelled back.

Before any of them could land a hit,the were being held by the wrist from Naruto appearing in the middle suddenly.

"Enough " Naruto sighed.

"Sensei! " both exclaimed in unsion,shocked that their sensei appered.

Izaki ran up to Naruto and hug him as he sob quietly. Naruto stroke Izaki's back lightly,trying to comfort him.

"Didn't I told you two not to fight unless we are training or on mission?" Naruto said sternly.

Both held their head ashamed. Their sensei was mad at them.

"You have caught many attention. Even the Hokage herself has to come and see thinking her village is in danger. You two also left Izaki alone when both of you know his afraid of strangers." Naruto lectured.

"Gomen " both apologized and started tearing.

Naruto sighed before squatting down.

"Hey. You guys are siblings. It's normal to fight. Just don't make a big fuss over an argument. Sensei doesn't even have a sibling to be with. You guys have each other. Treasure that. Treasure that you have each other"

"Okay sensei *hiccup * we will" Rize sob.

Naruto hug three of them. The people standing there stare in awe. Some emotionless. Some bored. Some awkward.

Naruto stood up and bowed.

"I'm sorry to disturb you and your shinobis, Lady Hokage, " he apologize.
"Gomen!" The three siblings bowed.

"It's okay. Remember to report at my office by 9 for the meeting" Tsunade said.

"Hai"

With that she left. On the field left the teams and Naruto's team.

"So,Naruto. Heard you were allies with the Akatsuki. True?" Shikamaru asked.

"Are you seriously going to ask an obvious question?" Naruto snorted before smirking.

"Good to have you back,Naruto " Choji smiled.

"Yeah" Ino beamed.

"Maybe" Naruto shrugged.

"Hey! I'm still going to beat you!" Kiba smirked.

"Save it dog breathe" Naruto laugh before he fist bump with Kiba.

Hinata just smile shyly and Shino nodded.

Team 7 was totally stun and taken back by team 8 and 10's action. They are so calm. As if they know him for a long time.

When Naruto landed his eyes on his team,he look for awhile before turning away.

"I..have to go. Sorry guys. Maybe next we will hang out " Naruto said before walking away with his students.

"Dobe! " Sasuke screamed.

But Naruto ignore it and kept walking.

"Save your apologizes later. I bet his tired of hearing them and then being stab at the back again" Shikamaru yawned.

"Yeah" Kiba glared.

Team 8 and 10 haven't forgive team 7..yet. They wasn't angry at Kakashi. They were actually angry at Sasuke and Sakura.

The teams left and Kakashi sighed before disappearing. Leaving his two students.

Sasuke stuff his hands in his pocket and started walking away.

"Hey Sasuke-kun!" Sakura yelled.

Sasuke ignore though.

Leaving the Haruno behind.

Naruto later in bed with Izaki at his left and Masaki at his right. Rize is sleeping at Izaki's left side.

'When could I bring myself to face them? How can I forgive them? " Naruto thought.

I'm his mind still have evil laughter from the two demons.

'When will I be accepted?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: OK guys, the chapter stops here. I hope you guys love it! Please comment below and don't forget to vote for it. And if I made a mistake or you want me to write a story and you choose the topic... DON'T HESTITATE TO ASK. Thank you, bye ! *^▁^*