Chapter 16 - Back Up Mission (Part II)

A/N: Sorry for the wait ( ̄ˍ ̄)

Chapter 16 : Back Up Mission (Part II)

*With Hinata and Choji*

"Expansion jutsu! " yelled Choji.

He turned big and giant. He grab onto the tall figure. But started feeling weak. And soon,fall back.

"Byakugan " Hinata activated her eyes. She could see in the sword which Choji just touch at the back of the tall figure has a following chakra.

"Choji. This ninja has a sword which just absorbed your chakra.

"Well isn't someone smart" smirked the figure. He pull off his black cloak revealing a fish like creature in human form.

"I'm Kisame Hoshigaki. From the Akatsuki " laughed the fish like creature.

"The Akatstuki? " Choji groan as he sat up.

"Yes. Now your life end here!" He swing his sword from his back ready to aim Choji who is still on the floor.

"Choji!" Hinata screamed.

A/N: for some reason when something going to hit someone they always exclaim their names.ㄟ(︶︿︶)ㄏ

But before the sword can hit Choji,a swarm of insects surrounded the sword,pushing it back.

"What is this?!" Kisame asked angrily.

The insects pull the sword off his hands and threw it to the side.

"Shino. Thanks" Choji thanked.

Shino just nodded.

*With Team Gai, Kiba and Shikamaru*

Shikamaru was kneeling on the ground panting tiredly as Kiba fight with Deidara.

"Jinju Konbi Henge"Kiba and Akamaru combined together and become a two-headed dog and ran straight at Deidara.

'What was that thing he threw?' Shikamaru thought shifting his gaze to the clay being smashed by Kiba just now.

'Clay?'

*With Naruto*

"Woah" Naruto exclaimed as the lumped figure place him down.

"What's the matter with you guys I said I'll meet your leader not join your group so stop dragging me around!" Naruto yelled, getting annoyed.

The figure just kept silent until a few minutes.

"Their here" the figure said.

Soon across them was team Kakashi.

"Seriously? And I thought I could talk to Shikamaru " Naruto sighed.

"What's wrong dobe?  Not happy to see us? Your teammates" Sasuke asked.

Naruto then narrow his eyes.

"Since when did I said you were my teammates?  Sakura and Kaka-sensei maybe. And I said maybe. But for you,I'm definitely, 110% sure you're not my teammate. Practically,you're nothing to me. Just an arrogant brat" Naruto spat bitterly.

"Why you..." Sasuke gritted his teeth.

Naruto bend low and change into a fox-like human. With red eyes,claws and his whiskers turn darker.

"Come at me,Sasuke Uchiha" Naruto growl.

"What are you?!" Sasuke asked angrily, thinking it's a new jutsu or something.

"Oh I'm everything that's bad. I can even list to you what people call me. But the most popular word they call me is demon "

Sasuke gave one last glare before charging towards Naruto.

He went for a punch but Naruto jump up. Landing behind him, he slide his feet on the floor but Sasuke jumped up. Creating some hand signs he yelled.

"Katon: Ryuka no Jutsu"

Blowing from his mouth was fire shooting right at Naruto. The fire was blocking the view no one see if Naruto escape. Sasuke landed on the ground looking as the fire clear out.

And as Sasuke was smirking proudly. He was being kicked and hit to a far ahead tree landing on his stomach.

"That was a waste of chakra. I wasn't even there when you blew. I thought you are the great mighty Uchiha?  Is this a downfall? Hmm...pitiful " Naruto mocked.

Sasuke slowly stood up and screamed in anger. Looking right at Naruto as his eye were red. His Sharingan has activated. The first stage.

"Aww... look at that. Your eyes have awaken. It's getting more fun. I can't wait to see you bleed more." Naruto laugh crazily.

Naruto went right and Sasuke. But Sasuke jumped.

'I can see ' Sasuke thought ad Naruto move faster than usual.

Then fight taijutsu but every hit on Sasuke seems to make him wince. Sasuke is panting, trying to catch his breath. But suddenly,something ran pass him with great speed and he got a cut on his cheek.

The figure that ran pass him gave the a little not-so-bloody kunai to Naruto as he remove his cloak. Sasuke eyes widen at the presence of someone who he admire but ruin his life.

Itachi Uchiha.

Naruto took a lick of the blood but spit it out soon.

"An Uchiha blood. Disgusting. "Naruto snarl.

"Long time no seen. Little brother" Itachi said.

"ITACHI!!! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" Sasuke screamed.

Ready to run but Kakashi stop him and knock him out knowing what he's going to do.

"Sakura,take care if Sasuke. I'll Handle this " Kakashi say ,lifting his hand band.

"Kakashi Hatake " Itachi greeted.

"Itachi Uchiha. Let me guess. The Akatsuki are after the nine tails" Kakashi growl.

"We were. But seeing Naruto wants his revenge we decided to bring him. And he came with his own free will."Itachi said calmly without any expression and emotions.

'Naruto's revenge' Kakashi thought. Remembering the two incident.

"I would like to stay and fight but I'm sorry we have to go. The next time we see,Kakashi Hatake. " Itachi said as he held Naruto and disappear.

All teams meet up and found that all the akatsuki members left at the same time. Choji, Kiba, Lee and Sasuke got wounded and was carried by my the medics back to Konoha hospital after a small treatment to make sure there's no infection.

The two jounin sensei and Shikamaru went to report at the Hokage tower.

*Hokage Tower*

"And then they said Naruto went on his free will. But surely confirm to you Hokage-sama,that I don't think Naruto will join them" Shikamaru said.

"Why is that?"

"I did some calculation and seen Naruto before. He wouldn't do such thing he has a strong heart and I believe in him. " Shikamaru said.

"I see..Ok...you are all dismiss" Hiruzen said.

"I hope what you say is true Nara, I hope it's true"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jinju Konbi Henge: Man Beast Combination Transformation: Double-Headed Wolf

Katon: Ryuka no Jutsu : Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: OK guys, the chapter stops here. I hope you guys love it! Please comment below and don't forget to vote for it. And if I made a mistake or you want me to write a story and you choose the topic... DON'T HESTITATE TO ASK. Thank you, bye ! *^▁^*