Chapter 12 - Mission

Two parts publish in a day...

On Friday,4 December 2015 *claps for myself*

Chapter 12 : Mission

A/N: Try to imagine.

Groups:

Sqwad one :

Shikamaru , Ino, Choji, Kiba, Hinata,Shino

Formation Pattern:

Kiba

Shikamaru Choji

Ino

Shino

Hinata

Sqwad two:

Kakashi,Sakura, Sasuke, Hayate

Formation Pattern:

Hayate

Sasuke

Sakura

Kakashi

Sqwad three:

Izumo, Kotetsu, Aoba, Tenzo

Formation Pattern:

Aoba Tenzo

Izumo Kotetsu

Sqwad four:

Asuma, Kurenai, Anko, Ebisu

Formation Pattern:

Asuma Ebisu

Kurenai Anko

It was soon dawn and all sqwads set out to different locations to find the missing blonde boy.

Sqwad one:

Because of the amount of shinobis. They are to search at the Country of Wind where the sand village is. But for the Rain village was forbidden to enter that was canceled by the Hokage as it was too dangerous.

Sqwad two:

They will search at the Land of waves where team 7 last mission has taken place. And at the Country of Rice where the sound village is.

Sqwad three:

As there are water and fire chakra in this sqwad they are to search at Country of Water where the Mist village is.

Sqwad four:

They are to search at the Country of earth where the hidden village of rock is. They are assigned to the same route as sqwad one as their sensei want them to be safe.

The Hokage has send letters to the Kazekage, Mizukage, Raikage and the Tsuchikage about the sqwads arrival to search for their missing shinobi. And the fastest bird to the most furtherest village.

*With Naruto*

"How many times do the both of you want to stay in the shadow? Do I need to ran away so you can reveal yourselves under the sun?" Naruto asked.

He was already irritated as the two figures keep moving under the shady trees to hide themselves as Naruto glared at the shadow.

"Our presence are none of your concern. All you need to do is follow us. But before we meet our leader. We have some friends to meet on the way. So we'll drop by the Country of Rice to the sound village." Said one of them.

' kit, one of the worst enemy of Konoha is at the sound village. His name is Orochimaru, one of the student of the third. But don't trust him even though he has the same dream as you. He can trick you ' said Kurama in Naruto's mind.