Chapter 23 - Destroy

Chapter 23 : Destroy

*Naruto's POV*

I stopped crying for awhile now as my body is flop down on the bed which is soak with my tears. I slowly got up and watch as the sun sets through my window.

My eyes are still red and puffy due to my crying.

'I will...'

I rub my eyes took remove the tears and dirt.

'Still take my revenge on Konoha'

I got dress and jump out of the window.

'I will be the first to start the war'

*Sasuke POV*

I don't know how Naruto us going to survive. Many things happened. If only I didn't keep thinking about revenge and focus on my team...

*Flashback*

"ITACHI!" Sasuke screamed,creating a chidori.

He ran towards Itachi without hesitation. Itachi moved his chest upwards so that Sasuke can hit him.

"Sasuke... forgive me..."

"What?!" Sasuke was stun,his chidori went through Itachi.

"Forgive me,Sasuke... As I wasn't there to comfort you. To be there for you. P-Please do not take revenge on K-Konoha... a b-boy... name N-Naruto U-Uzumaki... I thought he can s-save you f-from your p-pain... but s-seeing him..y-yesterday with a new group...you h-have to be the one to save him...Sasuke... treat him like a brother....treat Konoha like your home...S-Sasuke.... I love you...I'm sorry...goodbye....little b-brother " those were his last words.

A/N: the last words are long....

"Itachi? Itachi?! Big brother?! BIG BROTHER!!!"

*End of Flashback*

That was the day when I found out what vengeance gives you. Even more hurt and hatred. But Itachi's last words save me.

*Sakura's POV*

I was so foolish. I shouldn't had leave Naruto alone. All I think was Sasuke and I didn't bother to aknowledge Naruto's existance.

He was all alone. Hiding his pain. All alone...

*Flashback*

"Sakura, do you know anything about Naruto?" Tsunade ask,sipping hee cup of tea.

"Yeah! He's always annoying which pisses me off! He is so useless too! And now he ran off with the Akatsuki to who knows where making everyone to be so busy to find him! Sasuke-kun could be training now but because of- "

"Sakura!" Tsunade cut me off,looking directly in my eyes.

"I meant do you even know him? How he feels? "

I open my mouth but nothing came out. I don't know anything about Naruto and I'm judging him...

"You shouldn't judge the book by it's cover. And by Naruto following the Akatsuki...I'm worried. The Akatsuki is an dangerous organization... who knows what they'll do to him..." Tsunade muttered.

*End of Flashback*

I was completely stupid. I could have been there for him...

*3rd Person's POV*

BOOM!

Team 7 stood up and saw smokes coming from the Hokage's Tower and ran towards it.

On the way there, they met team 8 and 10 ,chunins, jounins and anbus tanning to the Tower too.

Tsunade was by the entrance look up at the tower. Chunins were using water style to get rid of the fire.

"What happen?" Kakashi ask.

"It seems that someone put explosion tags around the tower third floor." Shizune explained.

"Naruto... " Tsunade whispered as she squinted her eyes through the smokes.

Kakashi's eyes...correction: eye went wide. He look up and saw a blurry figure moving before it came down and hit Kakashi to the floor.

Naruto was on Kakashi stomach with a kunai on his hand,ready to strike. Luckily,Kakashi react fast,he use his glove the metal side and hit the kunai.

Naruto jump off Kakashi and growl.

"Naruto, what is the meaning of this?" Kakashi asked.

"Hmpt...don't tell me you forgot my revenge...sensei" Naruto growl.

Naruto blur out before anyone could react.

"Get everyone to a safe place! Evacuate the village! I want all chunina evacuate the village and all jounins and anbu squads search for Naruto! " Tsunade command.

"Naruto? Naruto is here? He cause all this?!" A voice ask in panick.

Asuma looked around and saw Iruka.

"Yes Iruka, he cause all this. After he lost the Hokage and his own squad he couldn't take it and loss it" Asuma sighed.

"What?! No! Team 7 is right there!"Iruka yelled as he point at team 7.

"We'll explain later" Asuma said.

"No! Naruto didn't do this! He wouldn't! " Iruka yelled.

"Iruka!  As a shinobi you have to accept whatever comes. Now evacuate the village! Explanation will be told later!" Tsunade ordered sternly.

She already have to deal with many problems,adding this mother hen in is only going to give her a headache.

Now, all she needs is everyone to cooperate.

'Arrg... where's that old pervert?" Tsunade thought angrily.

*With Jiraiya*

"Huh? Where did all the pretty women's go?" Jiraiya think out loud.

"Hurry!  The village have to evacuate!" Yelled an old lady to her family.

"Evacuate?" Jiraiya asked.

*Naruto's Mind*

"Kit! Don't! Snap yourself out of it!" Kurama screamed.

"Hehehe... " a low chuckle could be heard.

Naruto was liflessly sitting on the floor where the water is. And his half show his normal self and the other half shows Dark Naruto.

"Your jutsu may lock me up, Kurama. But 1/3 of me is still in Naruto. Without locking this part of me too,I can bring the rest of me out" Dark Naruto response.

"Demon Sage: Cage of Eternity, Release!"

The cage appear and flew open. Dark Naruto came out stretching. Kurama was about to claw him when Dark Naruto raise his hands and throw Kurama back.

"That is a bad move,Kyuubi No Kitsune. "Dark Naruto teased.

Kurama growled angrily at him.

"Demon Style:  Byuuji  Cage " Kurama is being locked up in the same cage from before.

"I'll get you for this DARK NARUTO!!! " Kurama roared.

Dark Naruto face Naruto ignoring Kurama. He grab onto Naruto's chin and tilt his head to meet his eyes.

"Now Naruto,give in. Destroy this village. Destroy anything that's in your way!  Destroy! " Dark Naruto laughed like a maniac.

He let go of his chin and look outside if Naruto mind.

"Destroy....Destroy" Naruto chanted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: OK guys, the chapter stops here. I hope you guys love it! Please comment below and don't forget to vote for it. And if I made a mistake or you want me to write a story and you choose the topic... DON'T HESTITATE TO ASK. Thank you, bye ! *^▁^*