Chapter 19 - You Think You're Better?

A/N: hey minna, you guys must be dying to read, right? Sorry I got caught in a flu. I got a little headache thus I won't be publishing faster than usual. At least this chapter is done...Enjoy. <(ˍ ˍ*)>

Chapter 19 : You Think You're Better?

*Masaki*

"What do you guys want?" Masaki asked bitterly as he took out a kunai.

"Just a little chat. About your sensei "said the grey hair guy.

*Rize*

I went around the village to look for my idiotic brother with me hand held tight on my younger brother as the villagers are giving us weird stares.

Then an idea popped out of my head. The roof. I mean sensei was there just now and Masaki went to find him to have a chat ㄟ(︶︿︶)ㄏ.

I went to the roof with Izaki and as we were near the entrance we could hear voices. I stopped awhile and listen.

"Fine. Deal. But remember to keep your promise " Masaki said.

"A promise is a promise. Just continue giving us the informations and we will tell you our's" said a voice.

And the conversation ended. Rize and Izaki walked out to find no one. Only Masaki.

Rize stomped towards Masaki,who is backing away afraid, and pulled his ear.

"What did you do this time!?! Making sensei angry! And where have you been? We have been looking everywhere for you! It's dinner time!" Rize scolded.

"Hehe. Sorry"he scratch the back of his head and smiled sheepishly at her.

*Hotel*

They ate silently at the dining table. Rize was in deep thought thinking about the deal Masaki made.

"Hey...er Masaki " Rize called.

"Huh? "

"What was the deal you made with those voices?" Rize asked ,looking at her bowl of soup.

'Crap! They heard!" Masaki thought.

"If I tell you guys,can you not tell sensei? " Masaki asked. Worry was presence in his voice.

"Er...fine! " Rize said.

"Do You guys remember? At the room we went to meet the blonde old lady and the bunch of people?" Masaki asked.

"The Hokage and her shinobis. Yes" Rize said that purposely to correct him.

"Yeah! And there are like this girl with pink hair, a boy with dark blue hair with a duck butt and a weird one eyed guy were standing together. They came to me and made a deal"

"What deal?" Izaki,who had been quiet all the time, asked softly.

"I promise to tell them how sensei is and they promise to tell me about his past" Masaki exclaimed.

"But what if they are sensei previous foes? We don't know them,how can you blindly make a deal!" Rize asked angrily.

"How are they sensei's foes? They are under the Hokage! " Masaki argued.

"Do the Hokage even know about this? Anyway,sensei already said. He hated this place. This place was the one which ruin his life!" Rize slammed the table and stood up.

"Well,don't you want to know about sensei past? He has been acting suspicious since he entered this village! I just want him to know his not alone!" Masaki said.

"Sensei have his own personal life,okay? He once had hell now he is fine! So don't drag him back!" Rize said.

"I'm not! I'm just curious! I want to try to save sensei! Why can't you ever agree to anything I say?! You may be the eldest but you should have faith in me!" Masaki slammed the table and stood up.

Both siblings glared at each other.

"I do have faith! But whatever you did is always useless and worthless! Stop being so dense and try to be smart for once!" Rize said.

"You think you're smart?" Masaki asked quietly as he look down,letting his bangs to fall.

The suddenly action made Rize stun.

"Y-Yeah " she said try to stay strong.

"Fine. Let's take this outside" Masaki said looking up at her.

The three siblings went around the village to look for a training ground and found a big field with a sign wrote.

'Training Ground 7'

At the field there was a tree where Sakura and Sasuke is leaning on tired after training and Kakashi standing under the shed,reading.

The three walking towards the field caught their eyes.

Izaki stood at the side to give them space as Rize and Masaki position themselves to be prepared for the fight.

They pose themselves and got on guard before starting.

"So you think you're better? " Masaki snorted.

"Yes. And I think you're always doing things that are useless. " Rize smirked.

"Says the one who always thinks they're smart!" Masaki snarl.

"At least I don't go asking obvious questions! And goes Into traps blindly!" Rize took out her kunai and ran straight at Masaki.

Masaki took out his kunai and both kunais contact. They were trying to hit the other's kunais down but instead,the impact push both of them back as they slide to the back.

They soon stop sliding as the use their kunais to dug deep into the ground to stop them from going further and run forward and jump.

Hitting each other kunai out of their hands they landed and started doing taijutsu.

Rize wanted to land a punch on masaki  but he moved to the side causing her aim from Masaki to the tree behind him.

The three broke and smoke started to blocked their view as the tree crashes the ground. Rize used to much strength.

*Hokage Tower*

"Hokage-sama, something happened at training ground seven. There are smoke and loud impacts" said a chuunin.

Tsunade sighed and stood up. Going to the training ground with Jiraiya and Shizune.

*BBQ*

"Hey there's some smoke at that direction" Ino pointed as they were leaving the BBQ stand after Choji had a delightful meal which Asuma had to pay the huge amount of.

"Let's go" Shikamaru said.

*Forest*

"Aarf aarf " Akamaru barked at the smoke direction.

"It seems that there's smoke at training ground seven. Why? Because something happened " Shino said in a monotone voice

"Stop doing that!" Kiba shouted as he point an accusing finger at Shino "

"G-Guys please don't f-fight " Hinata stammered.

"Let's go" Kurenai said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: OK guys, the chapter stops here. I hope you guys love it! Please comment below and don't forget to vote for it. And if I made a mistake or you want me to write a story and you choose the topic... DON'T HESTITATE TO ASK. Thank you, bye ! *^▁^*