Chapter 24 - Do You Even Know How I Felt?!

A/N: really sorry for the wait minna! GOMEN! School just started so I have a lot of shit to settle. Hope you understand! Enjoy!

Chapter 24 : Do You Even Know How I Felt?!

The Midnight song I cried out went:

"In reality, ever since that day I..."

*Naruto's Mind*

"Don't give up,Naruto! Don't give in!" Kurama roared,slamming against the cage.

"Hahaha. Your time is up Kyuubi! " Dark Naruto laughed.

He made a swift hand,raising his hand up and moving it down. Above red rods slammed down on Kurama ,holing him down.

(Not go through him. Like hold him down. Same as the episode where Naruto train with KillerBee to extract the kyuubi chakra)

"Give in! HAHAAHAHAHAA!! "

*Reality*

Naruto was in three tails. He growl at the troops that are surrounding him. Tenten jumped up,opening her scroll which kunai with bomb tags flew out,aiming for Naruto.

Naruto use his tail and reflect the kunais aiming back at them. Neji then use rotation to protect his team from the kunais.

Gai and Lee ran forward and did the double leaf hurricane but Naruto moved to the side.

Naruto just roared even louder and create a beast bomb.

After the glowing twilight...

The stars took their place...

In the sky, and each one of them...

Played it's own tune.

Everyone backed away. Naruto shoot the beast bomb which cause the some of the village stores and houses distinigrate.

Naruto was down to 6 tails now. He look from left to right,as if he was a lost puppy looking for its way.

"You guys stay back. He only wants us" Sasuke said, stepping forward.

"Even if he wants you,we still are his friends so we are helping too" Kiba yelled in reply.

"Hmpt. Whatever. If you guys get hurt,don't come crawling to me" Sasuke then ran forward.

"This guy...." Kiba started to growl angrily.

"Stop. Getting angry at him brings nothing to solution" Shikamaru said.

"We'll go team by team. Team 7 will be first" Kakashi said,running forward too.

Sasuke took out his kunai and ran through the six tails that is aiming for him. Dodging them,he jumped up and ready to stab him but Naruto roared which cause Sasuke to fly back.

Even if I can't say I become honest,

Tears have now merged and have...

Merged with my emotions,

And a small sea has formed at my feet...

With his body getting slammed to the ground by the roar,Sasuke cursed under his breath and slowly got up.

"Sasuke! " Sakura exclaimed,running to him to heal his back.

Kakashi lifted his headband...as usual. He fish out five shurikens in his left hand. And a kunai on his right.

He ran forward using the shuriken as a decoy to distract Naruto as Naruto use his tails to Dodge them. He then ran forward even faster than before.

Pointing his kunai at Naruto he screamed.

"CHIDORI! " The lightning current went through the kunai and zapped Naruto.

His intention wasn't to stab him knowing he won't even get a chance to get contact with him. Thus using the kunai for a little more closer attack would give contact.

Naruto flew to the back,before he could contact with the ground,Sakura ran up and punch him causing him to fly further and finally hit to the ground.

Most of the forest trees was destroyed by the double hit. Yamato then use wood style. Wood came up from the ground and hold Naruto down.

The sky doesn't move...

The sun simply rises

And then it sets,

The ground doesn't move...

It's you who either walk or stand still...

Sasuke and Kakashi then ran towards Naruto. Both have lightning in their hands. They slammed right into Naruto and screamed.

"CHIDORI!"

"LIGHTNING BLADE! "

Naruto roared in agony. His Kyuubi form spits blood after being slammed in the chest by Sasuke and Kakashi.

Both lightning users pull out their arms and watch as Naruto slowly turn smaller and back to his original height and age. And Human form.

Naruto slowly got up and laugh softly.

"This is not over yet!" He said before looking up,showing his red eyes. Full of hatred and anger.

He ran and gave both males a punch before kicking them in the gut and holding both their arms and swing them harshly before throwing them far.

Naruto then crack his knuckles and his head. Stretching a little before bending down to fours.

"Been awhile since I fight the leaf ninjas. This is going to be fun"

Naruto ran and started searching for his next prey.

The midnight song...

It cried out and said:

"In reality..."

"I don't like being alone..."

"I truly hate it "

I've come to know...

What is important...

Ever since that day I ...

Gai and Lee ran forward and jump up very high before Gai kicks Lee's feet and Lee went down in fast to hit Naruto but Naruto jumped up and punch Lee causing him to fly up and hit Gai and both Taijutsu expert fell to the ground,injured.

Neji and Tenten then went to carry Lee and Gai back to Sakura and Ino to heal them.

Naruto stood there staring at each and everyone of them.

"Don't you know how he feels like to be treated like trash? An outcast? A demon? "

Most of the ninjas stop what their doing and look up to listen.

"Everyday to get beaten up for nothing. They accuse you for what you had never done. They insult you,beat you and avoid you. Leaving you alone. Do you know how it felt? "

"No one will be there to comfort you, to let you know you're safe. It takes me years to even gain Iruka sensei's trust. it really hurts deep down inside of me. I always told myself to endure. Do you even know how I felt?!!!!"

"Do...do you guys....even know *hiccup* h-how I felt?"

A spoon is all that is needed...

To scoop up the happiness and joy

Is there someone...

To share it with,or must I keep it to myself?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: OK guys, the chapter stops here. I hope you guys love it! Please comment below and don't forget to vote for it. And if I made a mistake or you want me to write a story and you choose the topic... DON'T HESTITATE TO ASK. Thank you, bye ! *^▁^*