Chapter 8 - Being Controlled

Chapter 8 : Being Controlled

*With Shikamaru Previously *

Shikamaru POV

We stopped at a tree when we saw something run pass below the tree. And before me or Kiba could do anything. Kakashi sensei just shunshined away.

I just lead Kiba to the direction back to the bridge. We stopped after 1-2 minuted travel as we saw Kakashi sensei and Naruto in fighting stance at each other.

Naruto's eyes were bloody red.

'I knew it! His under controlled!' I thought.

Naruto was on fours,he is growling at Kakashi sensei like a predator and its prey. Kakashi sensei then lifted his headband to reveal his Sharingan.

Kakashi POV

"Naruto, calm down. It's me, Kakashi sensei. " said Kakashi trying to get close to Naruto.

"Grr.... ARRR! " Naruto roared as he jumped up high,trying to land a punch at Kakashi.

Kakashi then jumped away. Naruto's punch then contact with a tree just behind Kakashi which crack into pieces.

'He's not thinking rationally ' though Kakashi.

*With Shikamaru After*

Kakashi then widen his eye bigger as the sharingan turns. He looked directly at Naruto. Shikamaru then did the Shadow Possession Jutsu.
To make sure he don't loss eye contact with Kakashi.

*None Reality World*

"Naruto, I hope you could hear me in this world. I have no choice but to put you in this genjutsu. Now listen,you have to not let it consume you. You have to try your best to keep it out " said Kakashi.

"Grr...Arrrhhh " screamed Naruto.

As he screamed, he place his hands on his head. Gripping onto his hair tightly as he pulled it.

He is going insane.

"ARRR GAHH " screamed Naruto.

*Reality*

Both of them were thrown out the genjutsu. Naruto was on the ground hyperventilating. Shikamaru and Kiba waste no time and jump to Naruto's side to check on him.

*Bridge *

Asuma and the rest watch as Kakashi approach to them.

"I see that we are no longer enemy as Gato is here" said Kakashi.

And before they could start fighting again, Naruto appeared again. This time,in the middle of the bridge.

There was smoke everywhere blocking everyone's view. But Naruto's red bloody eyes still could be spotted in the smoke.

In an blink of an eye,Naruto's leg was already on the face of Gato.

"Hmpt, pathetic. You and your nitwits are full of bullshit. All of you are worthless" Naruto said bitterly.

He started cracking his knuckles and turned to face the army of Gato.

"Now...who wants to play?" Naruto grin evily.

The army was so fighthen that some ran to the edge of the bridge to jump on the boat. While others just stand there frozen on the spot.

"Hmpt, pathetic. " grumbled Naruto.
He turned to face the Konoha team. Only to see tired and stun faces. He just rolled his eyes and started walking to Tazuna's house without looking back.

*A few weeks later*

"So what should we name the bridge?"asked Tazuna.

"Hey,I should be the one who name it. I save all your asses" said Naruto.

"A-alright " stuttered Tazuna.

For some reason, even though Naruto is smiling when he ask but Tazuna could see something in his eyes...

Something scary...

"Ok then,'The Great Naruto Bridge'"he exclaimed proudly.

The Konoha just sweat drop.

Who would have known...

They started walking ahead to the forest to return to Konoha and Kakashi could feel like they forgot something...

*Konoha's Gate*

By the gate entrance,there was a Booth where they could see Kotetsu and Hayate.

They were sitting there as they watch team 7 walk pass them to enter the village.

"Welcome back, Kakashi, Team 7 " said both Chunin.

Kakashi just nodded as Sakura smile sweetly and Sasuke smirk. But for Naruto, he didn't bother to face them and continue walking.

The other teams just follow them behind as Kurenai and Asuma nodded to the chunin too.

*Hokage Tower*

Right in front of the old Hokage stood all three freshly graduated genins teams. All the genins has a tired look in their eyes.

Most of them was slouching. Some about to fall to the ground. But Naruto just stood there straight and calmly as if he just went for a 30 minutes walk.

After reporting the mission report which has some parts being unsaid, the genins left but Naruto was being ordered to be stayed behind.

"Naruto... is there something you would like to share?" asked Hiruzen

"Like what?" Naruto asked innocently like a 5 year old child.

"Like the fact that, you being controlled by the beast after having a nightmare and your senses and your fox contract. " exclaimed Asuma.

Naruto just stood still not saying anything as he look straight into the Hokage's eyes.

One with a black serious look and the other full with pain, suffering,loneliness,angst and insane.

It is going to be a long talk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: OK guys, the chapter stops here. I hope you guys love it! Please comment below and don't forget to vote for it. And if I made a mistake or you want me to write a story and you choose the topic... DON'T HESTITATE TO ASK. Thank you, bye ! *^^*